SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley Relegation Watch

Gav

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Balls.

Burnley won't be playing League One football next season. They finally secured their second flight status yesterday with a 4-0 defeat.

If one of my dingle loving chums is to be believed, it's only a matter of time while Howe is in charge. Totally out of his depth apparently.

If one of my dingle loving chums is to be believed, it's only a matter of time while Howe is in charge. Totally out of his depth apparently.

GOOD - more wasted cash for them.....just another 12 months until no more parachute payments too :tu:

GOOD - more wasted cash for them.....just another 12 months until no more parachute payments too :tu:

Unfortunately he reckons he'll get sacked next season if things continue as they have.

Another thing he said to me... It's like they've forgotten how to tackle :P

There's a pretty decent book coming out by the Burnley fan Dave Thomas...gives an insight on the Allardyce and Burnley job tale that flew about and was 'denied' at the time of Fast Eddie's appointment.

Plus lots of good stuff on The Best Young Manager In The World.

There's a pretty decent book coming out by the Burnley fan Dave Thomas...gives an insight on the Allardyce and Burnley job tale that flew about and was 'denied' at the time of Fast Eddie's appointment.

Plus lots of good stuff on The Best Young Manager In The World.

Cheers for reminding me nicko, best get it reserved on Amazon...

:wacko:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Backroom

I see the dingles had a plane with a banner fly over PNE today, very original guys where did you think that one up?

Archived