BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley Relegation Watch

Gav

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chairman Brian Kilby told the Burnley website: "I have telephoned Brian today and asked him to step down as manager of Burnley Football Club."

Class

not even face to face

:lol:

Kilby is out of the country, lets hope not Dubai???

Allardyce would take that side up this year!!

• Moderation Lead

I could imagine Sam fancying the Burnley job.

After he said he didn't want to drop down to Championship level?

Can't see it myself, he'd do a job there- to say the opinion amongst dingle fans would be divided would be an

under-statement!

Madness! They are in 9th place, 2 points off a play-off place and they sack their manager.

What other half-useless East Lancashire club would pull a daft stunt like that?

Madness! They are in 9th place, 2 points off a play-off place and they sack their manager.

Agent Kilby in fine form

:lol:

puts our recent problems in the shade nicely

I don't have to put my thinking cap on for that one, Colin. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dingles at work are very worried, Barry Kilby is lining his pockets with the parachute payments and not spending money. This season was there best opportunity to get promoted again but now they dont have a chance I dont think they are competing for play off places with much stronger teams, like Leeds, Watford and Forest. I watched them play against Scunthorpe and without being too biased it was by far the most boring game I have seen in a very long time. The local media said that their game against Doncaster on Tuesday was the worst Burnley have played in a decade.

I personally would like Burnley in the prem again because the matches are fantastic but it will not be this season, cant see it being next season either. To be perfectly honest I think we would go down before they would come up!

• 1 month later...

Archived