BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackpool - Renewed Rivalry

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone any idea when tickets will be available to be picked up? Need extra Fulham tickets and don't want to make 2 journeys

After the 20th it said, which is a bit of a pain because it would have been much easier to get them after the Fulham game. I know certain people already have their tickets though.

Apparently its 99p per pint in the Tower Bar on a Saturday afternoon !

There are plenty of hostelries going to have a visitr from the boys in blue and white. Am really looking forward to the day out.

Captain Mike, thought you would be on the 10 oclocker with the Leyland posse :rolleyes:

After the 20th it said, which is a bit of a pain because it would have been much easier to get them after the Fulham game. I know certain people already have their tickets though.

Thanks. Suddenly realised I'd binned the letter that came with the application without actually looking at the relevant info.

The Tower Lounge was the most expensive of the bars we visited earlier this year - about £3.20 for a pint of Fosters.

Different prices at different times, it also tends to get cheaper out of season. Why on earth you'd want to drink Fosters though is beyond me!

20th? That's a pain. Just had a read at the letter and it doesn't give a date! Doubt I'm the only one who doesn't live nearby and was planning to pick up the ticket(s) at the Fulham game.

20th? That's a pain. Just had a read at the letter and it doesn't give a date! Doubt I'm the only one who doesn't live nearby and was planning to pick up the ticket(s) at the Fulham game.

The guy at the ticket office told me the 20th too.

I can't remember where I read the 20th, must have been on the website if it's not mentioned on the letter.

http://www.rovers.co.uk/page/TicketsLatest/0,,10303~2140333,00.html

For those supporters who select the postal option ALL tickets will be posted week commencing 20th September. For those who select the collection option these will also be ready for collection from 20th September onwards.

I can't remember where I read the 20th, must have been on the website if it's not mentioned on the letter.

http://www.rovers.co.uk/page/TicketsLatest/0,,10303~2140333,00.html

For those supporters who select the postal option ALL tickets will be posted week commencing 20th September. For those who select the collection option these will also be ready for collection from 20th September onwards.

We raised this at the Fans Forum tonight and the club agreed that it would make sense to make tickets available for collection on Saturday so that fans, especially those from afar don't have to make two trips. This is not absolutely definite yet but it is hoped it can be done. The club will issue information asap and will tell everyone when and where they can pick them up.

This is so obviously common sense you would think someone at Rovers would have thought of the idea without having to be prompted.

Sometimes I feel that certain people at our beloved club are in the comfort zone, in which case they had better shake their ideas up with a possible takeover in the offing.

Indeed. It was me that brought it up (as I live in Leeds, popping down to Rovers isn't something I do on a whim) and I was amazed that they hadn't considered it before. Still, that's what the forum is there for I guess.

... and before anyone says, yes, I could have got them posted, but until people told be at the City game that they wouldn't be available until after Fulham, it had never dawned on me that they wouldn't.

Indeed. It was me that brought it up (as I live in Leeds, popping down to Rovers isn't something I do on a whim) and I was amazed that they hadn't considered it before. Still, that's what the forum is there for I guess.

... and before anyone says, yes, I could have got them posted, but until people told be at the City game that they wouldn't be available until after Fulham, it had never dawned on me that they wouldn't.

Glenn, snap, and thanks for bringing it up. Couldn't be sure, but I don't think 20th was mentioned on the application form. It definitely isn't on the accompanying letter. O2G, if there's anything you (or others) can do to make sure tickets - perhaps for folk outside the BB postal area if not for everyone? - are available on Sat that would be most appreciated by me at least!

Glenn, snap, and thanks for bringing it up. Couldn't be sure, but I don't think 20th was mentioned on the application form. It definitely isn't on the accompanying letter. O2G, if there's anything you (or others) can do to make sure tickets - perhaps for folk outside the BB postal area if not for everyone? - are available on Sat that would be most appreciated by me at least!

The impression I got last night was that they will be. I don't think there is much more I can do.

Just spoke to the ticket office, they said they are expecting a second phase of ticket sales shortly!

Again from last night's Forum, the club expect to make an announcement on the next (and last) phase of ticket sales tomorrow (Wednesday). However, there will only be a small number of tickets left over from phase 1 and there will be 800-900 fans in stage 2 (ST holders + 2 away games I assume) so don't build your hopes up too much.

Archived