BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackpool - Renewed Rivalry

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you look around b and b available for just a tenner. Been to lasherland today and had a mooch around, plenty of space, plenty of entertainment going on, some of our members might fancy Joe Longthorne on saturday evening, some may fancy the tram celebrations, some might like funny girls whilst others may just settle for the gay triangle !!! (Abbey isnt going I might add :rolleyes: )

All that moaning you did paid off in the end, well done.:lol:

Ha, I wish my moaning did pay off, but it had nothing to do with it. I got to 5 away games last year, but due to forgetful friends, only had 1 league game on the system.

Managed to find a friend who wasn't going to blackpool though, so rang at 9am this morning to get my ticket! I assume they will all be sold by now

Hughesy are you gonna take your bird up the tower?

My son rang today to check whether he'd definitely been allocated a ticket in the first phase and if not apply for one in the second. He'd got one allocated so well done the ticket office for sorting that for us.

My son rang today to check whether he'd definitely been allocated a ticket in the first phase and if not apply for one in the second. He'd got one allocated so well done the ticket office for sorting that for us.

Pretty much took the words out'ta my mouth from when I saw Ozzie's post.

I notice that the block next to the away fans is marked "hospitality", it that Blackpool or Rovers hospitality? Can imagine Blackpool holspitality guests being to happy having to site next to away fans? :blink:

They've messed up a little bit.

They've put a big screen in the corner but later found if people are sat in the end block (H) they wouldn't be able to see! hence out reduced allocation. The Media are in the middle with fans at either side... The 2 middle blocks say hospitality but Blackpool are selling on their side for the normal £34.00 price.

I'm in block G according to my Booking History on One Rovers.

Anyone in E (supposedly hospitality) or H where the screen is?

I'm in block G according to my Booking History on One Rovers.

I've checked my account, I'm Lower Tier G, Y, 187. I asked for a seat at the back but maybe that's not a good idea with the view being restricted.

I've checked my account, I'm Lower Tier G, Y, 187. I asked for a seat at the back but maybe that's not a good idea with the view being restricted.

The posts are at the very front so every seat will be restricted :( .

Looks like just the 2 blocks F & G then. Await the "you didn't sell out" rubbish from the Dingles etc after seeing it on TV.

Archived