BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackpool - Renewed Rivalry

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5 of us will be there :D Don't understand why Fulham got 2,500 and us only 1,900 though.

For those of you who don't qualify, Blackpool's online ticket page are selling tickets in the same stand without any restrictions ;)

Indeed they are but expect checks if you're not already on their database, especially if you live east of Kirkham.

Mine arrived today too :rover:

I got mine but my son, who should also qualify, didn't get one. Will call in at the ticket office and try to sort it out if his doesn't come tomorrow. We had problems with tickets for wolves last season with the same season ticket so there's obviously a glitch in the system.

I got mine but my son, who should also qualify, didn't get one. Will call in at the ticket office and try to sort it out if his doesn't come tomorrow. We had problems with tickets for wolves last season with the same season ticket so there's obviously a glitch in the system.

The same boat for me. I got mine but my wife, who qualifies, didn't get hers today. Hopefully it'll arrive tomorrow but that doesn't give much time between now and getting them back to the ticket office by Monday!

Knowing the ticket office they probably sent them out completely at random, there never seems to be any logic to how they do it. You'd think people in the same house might receive them at the same time, but it hardly ever seems the case in my experience.

Archived