BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Your Current Starting 11 For The Season.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please give suggestions.

its too depressing.........inevitably go experimental just to avoid the inevitable inclusion of andrews diouff grella and pedersen and to a lesser extent hoillet.

......................robbo........................

................samba.........nelsen..................

Chimbo......................................Ollsenn

........................jones..........................

.............salgado...Emerton......n'zonzi..........

..........................Dunn.......................

........................Kalinic......................... THOSE 11 IN SOME SORT OF ORDER

There isn't much to debate. Robinson, Salgado, Samba, Givet, N'Zonzi, Pedersen, Dunn, Olsson and Kalinic should start. My guess is that Nelsen would be preferred over Jones, and depending on the system, the last place would go to Diouf, Hoilett or Emerton, or in 3-5-2, to Roberts.

I'd go for something similar - possibly Emerton rather than Hoilett (gives the team a more solid look).

I'd have Emerton in for Pedersen, but he's got to earn that £50k a week somehow.

• Backroom

Robinson

Salgado - Samba - Jones - Givet

Nzonzi - Pedersen

Hoilett - Dunn - Olsson

Kalinic

I'd go with that but maybe nelsen for jones.

Hoilett is frustrating but with him and olsson on the wings we posses a lot of pace to get up with Niko.

Robinson

Salgado - Samba - Jones - Givet

Nzonzi - Pedersen

Hoilett - Dunn - Olsson

Kalinic

Nelson for Jones and I'm sold. As to Jones, let's not push him too hard, too soon. Jones should be saved for the matches that Nelson or Samba are unavailable, which are likely to be 15+ between them.

Hoilett, Dunn and Olsen attacking or setting up Kalinic could be potent, if Hoilett gives up his glory seeking and learns the value of passing.

England's best goalkeeper, that Capello was too stupid to even select for the squad

5-3-2 - let's go a bit crazy

You're right about Robinson and Capello being an overpaid has been who is living off his past reputation and dragging down England while he's at it.

I also agree its time to go a bit crazy.

Archived