BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Liverpool v Blackburn Rovers

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surprise, surprise. We've done exactly what everyone thought Sam would do. Sit behind the ball, lump it forward and hope we get a lucky set-piece. There's no excuse for this. NONE. Liverpool are out of sorts and under pressure. We've got nothing to lose and yet we haven't shown a modicum of ambition or invention. I can't believe that even the staunchest Allardyce fans think this is our lot.

We have somehow got to survive this season.

How a team that has no clinical finisher, doesn't create chances, has no guile in midfield and concedes 70% possesion in games is going to do that, I have no idea.

Takeover or we can say goodbye to top level football.

That's very informative BPF. You can see it..........we can't.

Allow me to be more specific.

Kalinic is worth 1.5m at the very most and was a terrible signing. To any other team he would be that decent young prospect that is currently out on loan but isn't really expected to make it at this level.

Furthermore, once again the team is lacking even the most basic level of creativity. We resemble a team that has been put together outside the ground and asked to challenge Liverpool for a charity bet. The lack of creativity isn't even the most worrying part, we are unable to complete a pass!

How a team that has no clinical finisher, doesn't create chances, has no guile in midfield and concedes 70% possesion in games is going to do that, I have no idea.

We finished 10th with that very team.

If it isn't working on the pitch then change our tactics.

Surprise, surprise. We've done exactly what everyone thought Sam would do. Sit behind the ball, lump it forward and hope we get a lucky set-piece. There's no excuse for this. NONE. Liverpool are out of sorts and under pressure. We've got nothing to lose and yet we haven't shown a modicum of ambition or invention. I can't believe that even the staunchest Allardyce fans think this is our lot.

Sam is ###### ###### and under his 'management' we ARE going down. Not only is it ###### to watch, it doesn't get results. Interesting to see what Sam's Bum Boy's have to say. We are lucky not to be bottom of the league, because other than possible West Ham we ARE the worst team in the league.

Get ball, hoof ball, lose ball...

Get ball, hoof ball, lose ball... :angry:

• Backroom

I can't comment on today as I can't see it but I will say survival seems a tough task at the moment. I honestly struggle to see 3 teams worse than us, Blackpool should run out of steam but could have enough, both them and West Brom are doing well due to good management rather than good players.

It seems to be a lottery this season as to who will go down, and we certainly have a ticket

I don't see how anyone who has watched this game so far can put any blame on Niko whatseover. You would need to be one hundred wide and tall to get near these passes.

Granted.

But my opinion is based on the many times I have watched him play.

• Backroom

0-0 HT. Good performance from the boys. Sam's got his tactics spot-on.

Pedersen can nick us a winner in the second half.

Well that's certainly a contrasting opinion to the majority.

I wont comment on who I agree with as I can't see the game.

Let's hope we don't go out second half and concede early like at Stoke

Archived