BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Liverpool v Blackburn Rovers

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just hope now given the precarious position we are in before it gets any worse we go with a really attacking line up after last week's toothless display against Everton they are there for the taking. I hope he goes with 2 strikers for this one but I fear he won't also I hope with all the attacking talent they have we start with D.Dunn in this one we have no creativity without him and always whenever he plays against Liverpool causes them problems and just hope we really go for it for me I would go with:

Robbo

Salgado Nelsen Jones Givet

N'Zonzi Emerton

EH Diouf Dunn Olssen

MB Diouf

Subs:Bunn,Kalinic,Hoilett,Chimbo,Benjani,Morris,Gamst

I would swap Kalinic for MB Diouf because I feel he is better at holding up the ball and would give us a better presence up front. I feel we need to attack them from the off. I would also advise Dunn to get forward as much as possible to support MB Diouf. I also feel unless we get a result tommorrow will need to question Big Sam's tactics. Also when the takeover happens I feel his days will be numbered by the way on another note will the potential new owners be at the game tommorrow anyone have an idea?.

So big Sams feeling confident, interesting given Liverpool will be playing for the first time under new owners what further motivation do they need for tomorrows game against Rovers with being in a lowly position.

Would like to think big Sam pushes Olsson further forward to give Johnson something to think about countering any attacking intentions he may have. Whoever plays up front though surely has to rest with the expert, for me I'd like to see Hoilett in there running with the ball at pace exposing the sluggish Carragher rather than Rovers just lumping bog standard high balls up to our lonesome forward that inevitably plays into the strengths of Jamie Carragher.

Surely young Jonesy boy must play at the back with Nelsen, Salgado and Givet, as for the rest, lets hope they can stand upto what should be an improved Liverpool team.

Come on Rovers!

So big Sams feeling confident, interesting given Liverpool will be playing for the first time under new owners what further motivation do they need for tomorrows game against Rovers with being in a lowly position.

Would like to think big Sam pushes Olsson further forward to give Johnson something to think about countering any attacking intentions he may have. Whoever plays up front though surely has to rest with the expert, for me I'd like to see Hoilett in there running with the ball at pace exposing the sluggish Carragher rather than Rovers just lumping bog standard high balls up to our lonesome forward that inevitably plays into the strengths of Jamie Carragher.

Surely young Jonesy boy must play at the back with Nelsen, Salgado and Givet, as for the rest, lets hope they can stand upto what should be an improved Liverpool team.

Come on Rovers!

Reverse psychology is the way to go with Sam. In that case...

I hope we don't to Anfield and take the game to those b*stards. Forget all that rubbish. Let's set-up camp for 89minutes, playing within our own half, except for good ol' Kally who'll be chasing hopeless long balls all afternoon. If we're lucky, Pedersen will wind up one of those blinding throws of his in the dying seconds and supersub Benjani will smash home the winner. Three points! What a game! All hail the expert!

Far, far too much optimism on here, I don't think there has ever been a more likely Liverpool win.#

How many terrible runs have clubs ended against us over the years? Think I have lost count.

Agree.

Without a shadow of a doubt Liverpool will win by at least 3 and 'Can't hit a barn door' Torres will bag a hatrick.

Agree.

Without a shadow of a doubt Liverpool will win by at least 3 and 'Can't hit a barn door' Torres will bag a hatrick.

Cue romantic articles about Hodgson reviving his Liverpool career against the club who shafted him, etc.

2-1 Rovers. I'm not normally that optimistic, but LFC are going through one of those runs where everything goes against them. Kalinic will score two which will both fly in off the post.......law of averages blah blah blah

Bloody Smirnoff.............:)

I doubt that Kalinic will score two goals this season but Smirnoff is cool :)

He's already scored two goals this season ;)

Humm, I expected that reply and nearly cancelled my post but it would have been such a shame to spoil your fun. :rolleyes:

Do you really believe that Kalinic is a Premiership class striker the way BFS uses him?

How much did he cost?

Humm, I expected that reply and nearly cancelled my post but it would have been such a shame to spoil your fun. :rolleyes:

Do you really believe that Kalinic is a Premiership class striker the way BFS uses him?

How much did he cost?

Kalinic is a Premiership striker, but not under Allardyce's tactics. We'll not see the best of him until one of them leaves Rovers.

Archived