BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Barcodes Not Happy

Alan75

In the long-term, the only beneficiary is likely to be Chris Hughton - he's got out of the madhouse with reputation intact and will be seen as a good candidate for many a better job. I mean, who's going to hold it against him that NUFC sacked him?

In the long-term, the only beneficiary is likely to be Chris Hughton - he's got out of the madhouse with reputation intact and will be seen as a good candidate for many a better job. I mean, who's going to hold it against him that NUFC sacked him?

Exactly, ditto Big Sam

It's more like a badge of honour. 'Too sensible for the Toon.'

• Backroom
Well, that's it for me. I've spending no more of 'my childrens inheritance' lining his pockets. On hearing the news on monday afternoon I flushed my season ticket down the toilet, vowing never to step foot back in the place until 'he' is out of our football club. Upon realising my haste on tuesday morning I found out I'd need to pay an admin charge on the replacement ticket which I'm not prepared to do.

ffs :D

Very strange goings on at Newcastle. Pardew somehow managed to get a good reputation down here in Southampton. Many fans were gutted when he got the sack. Could never understand it myself. He spent considerably more than any other league one boss and saints showed little improvement. Rumour has it he got the sack for shagging Jose Fonte's wife. Allegedly of course.

Feel sorry for Pardew a 70 page thread wanting him out before he's done a thing wrong

I can see their point of view. The whole appointment stinks. It's not like Mike Ashley actually appointed someone he feels is right to take the club forward. He's just hired one of his mates on the cheap.

Had a read of a couple of pages on that toontastic website :D :D Brilliant!!

I really wish we'd be playing them this weekend up there - I do love watching a good protest!

Read on a few more pages when it actually get confirmed the majority U turn so fast there will be an overflow of whiplash in the geordie A & E.

I cant for the life of me think of any reason why Ashley would sack Hughton and lose the stability that they seem to be building and employ Pardew who is by no means better, Why any manager would go there is beyond me its an absolute joke of a place.

I actually feel genuinely sorry for their fans....not the shirtless ape variety, but the majority of decent long suffering fans. Ashley has ruined a great and well respected football club with his continued stupidity. The fans don't deserve that.

Archived