BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Big Sam for Burnley

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is.

And the fact Howe just went to 25 to 1 ON for Palace suggests he will be going there too...

Oh dear.

That's a pretty poor Twitter account for a professional football manager in that case. Still not convinced. No footballers of note or seemingly that many Bournemouth fans are following it. Then again, that might be because of the gibberish he's spouting :lol:

What's your beef with Howe nicko?

He's done a tremendous job on a shoestring at Bournemouth, certainly comparable to 'Coyley' who also wasn't afraid to get his name out there.

I thought he did a terrific job at Bournemouth.

However his cavorting over the past week makes me wonder about him...and all of the Sky Sports News leaks...and the cheeky Cockney stuff.

Plus Palace deserves to go to the guy who will hopefully get it.

;)

From the outside looking in, it seems that Burnley are making a right pigs ear of this. Lurching around from one manager to another, one club to the next. Surely if you're sacking a manager you have a look first, find out whats available, who is interested and how much they cost?

Or is that naive?

From the outside looking in, it seems that Burnley are making a right pigs ear of this. Lurching around from one manager to another, one club to the next. Surely if you're sacking a manager you have a look first, find out whats available, who is interested and how much they cost?

Or is that naive?

you believe to much of the internet tittle tattle

Or is that naive?

No it's not naive. Although we've clearly been used in the Lambert instance, we seem to be making a complete hash of the whole recruitment. They appear to have a list and are going down it one at a time crossing them off. Surely they didn't have the same recruitment policy as businessmen? We've been either over-ambitious, naive or I suppose there's the miniscule chance we're being clever. The Board are softening us up for Gray to be kept on.

Or is that naive?

I got the joke, seems other have taken your post seriously though :rolleyes:

I suggest adding a wink at the end next time.

From the outside looking in, it seems that Burnley are making a right pigs ear of this. Surely if you're sacking a manager you have a look first, find out whats available, who is interested and how much they cost?Or is that naive?

Have Venkys taken over Burnley as well? :lol:

Archived