BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window Thread

What a mental situation too be in.. who is running the club...

Ms Desai sets up budget for club but the brothers get too buy their own toys for the club from their own money.. wth.. suppose it explains allot of the mixed messages like x budget from 1 half and unlimited from the other.

I guess as long as Ms Desai does not get carried away with any success her brothers have, we will be laughing, as long as they are doing the paying.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a quick flight to England from Barcelona...

There are so many intrigues at Villa right now that I wouldn;t know where to start.

Thought Lerner hugging his chief exec was, shall we say, a revealing moment too...the changes worked today.

Do you get the feeling Lerner made some 'orders' to instigate Dunne's return etc...

Feel free to PM me if you want to share some of the intrigues....always interested.

Would love to see Ronaldinho in the Prem and fair play if Rovers get him. Hope he turns out to be more Juninho than Robinho!

So we have gone to talking about £5m budgets to offering out a £7m contract for 1 player alone!! :wacko:

Now a £10m striker?? WTF wake me up!

talk is however very cheap.

excitement on hold till something actually happens.

think the prices of all other targets just went up.

There are so many intrigues at Villa right now that I wouldn;t know where to start.

Thought Lerner hugging his chief exec was, shall we say, a revealing moment too...the changes worked today.

I am going to hope you are just being dramatic so I don't have any more disturbed sleeps about Villa.

tbf Faulkner is one of the reasons MON left, him and Lerner are massive chums atm, I reckon Faulkner has a lot of power at Villa.

Surely Houllier is staying though, they've been backing him in the media and the team finally delivered a performance today and the players fought properly.

Sorry to burst the thread but naturally you worry when you read things like that.

Right come on own up now!, save the embarrassment later, who's been out and had a tattoo done this afternoon. :)

By the way I must have mentioned four or five times, Venky's have a huge grain plant in Brazil making animal feed and exporting it to their plants in India Etc. :D

Im sure one of the local village idiots would have, if it wasnt New Years and everything is closed until at least Tuesday

Ronaldinho was the best player in the world at his peak but is being released by AC Milan as his powers fade. But at 31 he still has something to offer and his name appeals to the publicity-conscious Indians.

He's 30.

Ronaldinho to Rovers? Not wanting to be a killjoy in all this speculation, but.

Can we honestly think that he would want to come to Rovers and play under the management of Steve Kean? My view is that the latter is the weak link in any possible deal to bring him to Rovers.

Unless of course the venky's have plans first to get him into the club and replace Steve Kean,with ?

Makes sense from a financial point of view as the amount of media exposure, merchandise and potential fan base to appeal to should generate some serious income.

Haven't seen much of him as a player in the past year or so but its likely he still has a lot to offer even though he is nowhere near the player he once was.

What encourages me most is the news that if we do sign him it shouldn't impact on strengthening other areas. If we can strengthen key areas like the central midfield, plus a striker and then bring in a luxury player like Ronaldinho we could have a fantastic transfer window.

Let's see what happens.

Archived