SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Assistant manager

Iceman

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is that an issue?

How can it not be an issue? If Kean can only select from Kentaro clients then we're going to run into major problems in the future.

There aren't many PL managers who would have restrictions like that placed upon their choice of assistant.

Edit: It appears that Kean and Jensen were both assistant managers at the same time in La Liga (07-08). I hope they formed a friendship and that's the basis of this choice, not the Kenatro thing.

How can it not be an issue? If Kean can only select from Kentaro clients then we're going to run into major problems in the future.

There aren't many PL managers who would have restrictions like that placed upon their choice of assistant.

Edit: It appears that Kean and Jensen were both assistant managers at the same time in La Liga (07-08). I hope they formed a friendship and that's the basis of this choice, not the Kenatro thing.

Do we really know anything about this theory ?

John Jensen has a good track record, that is what matters, we will see when players start to come in if they are bound too Kentaro.

Kean was in spain at the same time Jensen was there so i guess he knowns him from there.

Do you mean a Kentaro link in reference to Jensen?

There isn't one because Jensen's appointment is just a rumour but all the knicker twisers lumped on it when somoene brought up the irrelevant rumour that he was a Kentaro client.......hence being media sheep and believing hook line and sinker everything the media has written (the guardian link for example)

If some can't see the link and the dangers then they don't want to see them or as some have said they just don't care.

What have these four all got in common: Kean, Jensen, Collins and Warnock, I will consider it coincidence ;) for now but I'm very concerned and IMO the writing in on the wall.

This aint good.

Seems like we can't even secure an assistant manager now.

Steve Keane needs to think carefully about future announcements following his proclamations last week about 2 new signings before the QPR match and a new assistant today.

This is all becoming very, very embarassing!

Venkys and Rovers here is a little tip on marketing, always over deliver rather than under deliver! ie don't promise something you can't deliver! Don't tell us players will be signing before the QPR game, don't tell us a assistant manager will be appointed on Monday! Just get on with your jobs!

You are giving the fans false hope!

Archived