BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Aston Villa Vs Blackburn Rovers

roversmum

Not a pen but as I said earlier this ref is a homer.

Having said that what Andrews did to give them the opportunity beggars belief and was completely unforgiveable and unprofessional. Unless he scores an equaliser I suspect this is will signify the end of his career with BRFC... unless of course Kean feels that he might prove useful next season in the Championship.

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I ask an honest question?

Forget the fact we have just conceded. If Chris Samba/Ryan Nelsen/Gael Givet or any defender had made that challenge and conceded a penalty just like they all have donw before, would you have been soo personal as you all are being now.

Come on Keith heads up score the equaliser lets see the reaction

I can only speak for myself when I say if anyone in the side had done what Keith just did they would be getting slated by me.

Forget the fact we have just conceded. If Chris Samba/Ryan Nelsen/Gael Givet or any defender had made that challenge and conceded a penalty just like they all have donw before, would you have been soo personal as you all are being now.

But those three are all proven PL defenders.

Andrews has long been a bane to our midfield - and it's a joy if he plays averagely. But it's the managers who constantly pick him who should take the rap.

They said simular on Radio Rovers. Fans have put unjustified presure on Andrews. It is more like a hate campaign against him.

If Chris Samba/Ryan Nelsen/Gael Givet had spent the last 50 minutes(3 seasons?) running aound pointing and generally doing feck all then, yes I would be just as critical.

But incompetence is a regular thing for Keith. At least those players have proved they're worthy of being in the first 11.

But those three are all proven PL defenders.

Andrews has long been a bane to our midfield - and it's a joy if he plays averagely. But it's the managers who constantly pick him who should take the rap.

Hey I agree they are proven defenders but Keith Andrews is a prem midfielder. Thats not his fault. Yes there is better players but there is some that are a lot worse

Hey I agree they are proven defenders but Keith Andrews is a prem midfielder. Thats not his fault. Yes there is better players but there is some that are a lot worse

No there are not.

I can't think of a worse Premier League midfielder. Or Championship, for that matter.

I can't think of a worse Premier League midfielder. Or Championship, for that matter.

Me neither. It's not like that moment of play was out of character, he is completely out of his depth at this level and offers nothing to the team.

Archived