BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Aston Villa Vs Blackburn Rovers

roversmum

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They said simular on Radio Rovers. Fans have put unjustified presure on Andrews. It is more like a hate campaign against him.

No. It is just that he is not good enough. If I played in our first team, fans would hate me soon enough too...

• Backroom

This team has relegation written all over it. An absolute shitheap of a squad that Allardyce had managed to turn into some sort of vaguely cohesive unit. Venky's & Kean have pretty much undone all of that hard work and we are now one of the worst teams in the league.

It's going to be a long and painful end to the season.

Are you watching India? This is what happens when you appoint someone with zero experience. You can't polish a turd, you can't pick a random coach and hope he'll suddenly become a decent manager. Would they make a greengrocer into a bank manager?

I want to scream but its like one of those nightmares where your voice wont be heard.

There's an impostor managing our side.

Im glad the Man United game embarrassed our owners whilst losses to Sunderland, Stoke, Villa, etc seem to instill them with confidence cause our manager is a thinker.

:angry:

So at least we know, that both Formica and Rochina are worse than Andrews. To hell with this ######, ###### give them a chance ahead of this Andrews clown.

Well the football is absolutely atrocious, and yet a proven manager was sacked for this idiot. The fans should stop being pussys, and show your frustration and anger. Venkys fire this clown, if this is your idea of entertainment, then ffs (Please don't use that word again) off as well.

Archived