BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Aston Villa Vs Blackburn Rovers

roversmum

Personally think West Ham will go down, Wolves will get out - they have a good run in.

I can honestly say that imo since Christmas we have become the poorest team in the Prem... and by some distance.

I don't know if there is a connection but we have become a shambolic shuffling outfit since EHD was sent to Glasgow. I think that that particular betrayal has seen the manager lose the players.

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Mrs Venky, we are on an inevitable spiral towards the Championship, even though the manager still seemed to think we could get into Europe this week.

I predicted 10-0 and it could have been that score had things gone Villa's way. Obviously things went well on the training pitch over the last 2 weeks.

What we need is to sack the no-mark idiot you have for some unknown reason put in charge of the club and replace him a solid experianced manager like Mark Hughes or Sam Alla....oh wait, Ballacks you sacked him.

Make no mistake this club is going down, all the signs are there. Can't score, can't defend, shambolic organisation, ever changing team selection, confused and disillousioned players who now seem to have given up, angry, fed-up fans and to top it all a high points total needed this season.

Just hope you f=== off back to India in before you do more damage and leave us to our mid-table Championship mediocraty.

Thank you

We have to get rid of the deadwood at this club and that includes Dunn (championship player at best along with a few others on the team) Serious investment is needed this summer, we dont want a marquee signing, we want decent players that will do the job of keeping us up or actually challenging for honours.

Kean has to go (Ranieri is good shout for manager)

The moment i saw our lineup, i knew the best we can hope for is a 0-0 draw. What was Steve Kean thinking of? We're playing against Villa, not Barcelona! Even Crawley tried to give it a go against Man U!

Also, with Holliet and Dunn out, this was as good a time as any to try Formica out. I'm sure he's at least as fit as RSC who barely played for 18 months and still went straight into our starting 11.

We might as well as have had Laurel & Hardy in midfield for what Andrews and Grella added to the game. Nobody else was much better to be fair. Without Holiett or Dunn there's absolutely no creavitity whatsoever, we where only ever going to score from a set-piece of a piece of luck (like the Kalinic goal). That being said I thought Young dived for penalty, what a despicable little runt he is.

I agree but with who.

As kentaro are involved with Rovers, anybody know who the managers are that they have on their books.

Claudio Ranieri for the manager job. forget about JA'Kentaro now because they get Kean the job, so dump them and appoint Tom Finn as Chairman and let him run the club with the owners!!!

Just been offered free tickets + hospitality at Craven Cottage. Turned them down.

Hope the management team and the senior board read this message board;

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING

Is there anyone left at the club with the balls to rectify it?

It doesn't even have to involve sacking Kean, he can still be on the coaching staff.

We absolutely have to get a proper manager in though, someone who knows the league. Alan Curbishley springs to mind as a short term appointment to get us organised.

We can address the long term situation in the summer, it's all about survival now.

That'd be funny if it wasn't completely accurate :( Those ###### idiots from the 'Trust'(haha Trust the Trust) need to held accountable.

Don't be stupid. The Trust sold the club after having it on the market for 3 years. They didn't effectively sack Allardyce, Williams and EHD. They didn't appoint a 3rd rate coach to manager either. They didn't blow our budget on two Carlos Kickaballs who must not be good enough to play in the Prem yet especially at a time when Phil Jones had been ruled out for the season. All that was down to Jerome Anderson sniffing a quick profit and the incompetent Indian mob.

Ever considered that you and your ilk are as much to blame as anybody? We all know who most of them are on here. I'd wager that you were one of the goons that booed Allardyce when we were passing the ball about and playing out the last 5 mins at a comfortable 3-0 up against Wolves. Look in a mirror cock before you hand blame out. :angry2:

the only good thing that came out of today is that Kalinic scored. i dont care how it ended up in the net, its goes down as his. the guy 6 goals in 15 starts . nt a bad return for a guy who features in 2 games then is dropped for 3, then features in two games.....and is dropped for the next three.

Ever considered that you and your ilk are as much to blame as anybody? We all know who most of them are on here. I'd wager that you were one of the goons that booed Allardyce when we were passing the ball about and playing out the last 5 mins at a comfortable 3-0 up against Wolves. Look in a mirror cock before you hand blame out. :angry2:

To ALL those that booed at that moment and came back here to give Allardyce both barrels need to look long and hard at themselves.

This is what our stand in says:

Blackburn boss Steve Kean on his side's 4-1 defeat by Aston Villa: "The penalty killed us. We set out our stall to get a clean sheet and we let their first goal affect us and our heads went down. We ended up getting over-run a little bit."

the only good thing that came out of today is that Kalinic scored. i dont care how it ended up in the net, its goes down as his. the guy 6 goals in 15 starts . nt a bad return for a guy who features in 2 games then is dropped for 3, then features in two games.....and is dropped for the next three.

He couldn't have looked more miserable when that went in. The squad morale has been shot to pieces at the worst possible time.

Is there anyone left at the club with the balls to rectify it?

No. And this is what worries me more than anything.

But hey, we have a 'gem' of a young manager who, despite being seemingly massively incompetent as an actual football manager, gives a good 'presser', so everything's fine.

• Backroom

This is what our manager says:

Blackburn boss Steve Kean on his side's 4-1 defeat by Aston Villa: "The penalty killed us. We set out our stall to get a clean sheet and we let their first goal affect us and our heads went down. We ended up getting over-run a little bit."

If that's genuinely what he said, he's more of a @#/? than I gave him credit for. Jesus wept.

Archived