SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Aston Villa Vs Blackburn Rovers

roversmum

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest linganzi

I'm not sure that many have defended Andrews lack of quality, rather that some are amazed that other people would question the commitments of someone in blue and white and even boo him

Why don't you all protest, its by bloody time. If I was there, I would be outside man alone protesting. Kean should resign and walk away NOW! This is an utter disgrace, and I've just about had enough of this rubbish. Poor team selection, poor manager, ###### tactics. We don't even have a chairman yet. Martin o Neil for me right now!!!!

well there arent many of us here to start with- and who can blame them. kalinic just scored a cracker and villa score again... doh. not happy. on the kean out issue - has had his chance but by the same token I had had enough of sam. not sure where we go from here :-(

Agreed.

Anybody at the game shouting 'Kean out' yet?

I have very politely requested if he knows what he's doing ?

Only about 50 rovers left in ground. Very sad day

Calm down everyone, we've probably got just enough already to stay up this season.

It'll be next season when the fat lady sings.

32 points is NOT going to be enough to stay up this season.

If we weren't in a relegation battle before, we certainly are now.

Archived