SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Aston Villa Vs Blackburn Rovers

roversmum

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The BBC says

Villa goal: Keith Andrews makes his first mistake by giving the ball away, and his second by hauling Ashley Young down inside the box as he tries to recover possession. That's a clear penalty, and Young takes it himself, stepping up to send Paul Robinson the wrong way. Villa, who dominated the first half, are finally ahead.

If only it were Keef's first mistake!

Have we had a player worse than ###### Andrews? Darren Peacock was better than him, as was 'Our Ashley'. Surely we can sack him for gross incompetence? Commentators have asked "what is Kean going to do?" Oh dear, can his substitutions work for the first time in his reign?

I'm as critical as anyone to dear old Andrews, but the fact of the matter is that Kean is the THIRD manager who thinks he is useful. Our midfield have been terrible for years, but there have almost always been options to Andrews and yet he continues to start when he's fit... Clearly he contributes something, at least in training.

Ahem... I'll just be quiet from now on.

Can I ask an honest question?

Forget the fact we have just conceded. If Chris Samba/Ryan Nelsen/Gael Givet or any defender had made that challenge and conceded a penalty just like they all have donw before, would you have been soo personal as you all are being now.

Come on Keith heads up score the equaliser lets see the reaction

And that's the straw that broke the camels back Keith. Chimbonda never played for us again after United, let's hope Keith never does after today. You had a few good patches, a lot of mediocrity, and some downright awful moments with us, all the best in your future career in the lower leagues.

Archived