BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Aston Villa Vs Blackburn Rovers

roversmum

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lots of great mid week talk from players and Kean regarding how good a week of training we've had and how we are going into the villa game all fired up, then lose 3-0 (at present) away from home.

Replace Kean with Ince & Vila with Wigan and its all very familiar. Now lost all confidence in Keans ability to guide us clear of relegation. Untried untested and he is failing badly. Venkys what have you done?

Super Kean and Venkys will take us down this season. We are doomed. Cluless. I hope all you who wanted Big Sam out are happy now.

######. The people that wanted Sam out wanted him replacing with a decent manager, NOT a complete newbie. I didn't like Sam, but disagreed with him being sacked at the time, but was okay with it, if we got someone good in. We didn't and just randomly picked a Kuntaro man.

(Please don't use that word again) off Venkys! You are ###### useless ######, who have taken the ###### out of this club. I hope your ###### chickens die you useless ######. I can't believe how we gave Kean the job, over a proven manager, but wait, I don't see the anti Sam brigade anywhere, happy now?

No doubt about it now.

Kean is not up to this, he needs to go and we need to get in a more experienced manager to save this season. We could very possibly be playing in the Championship next season.

As we all know to our cost the Venkey mob sacked the safest pair of hands in the business BPF.

Guest linganzi

I'm an optimist, but we have real problems now.

Insane owners,

A naive manager

Two signings not getting near the team

A crock we can't afford upfront. A midfield comprised of a Blogger , an American madman in Blackburn and poor scapegoat rubbish Keith

No doubt about it now.

Kean is not up to this, he needs to go and we need to get in a more experienced manager to save this season. We could very possibly be playing in the Championship next season.

Agreed.

Anybody at the game shouting 'Kean out' yet?

Completely agree with Sambo, tried my best to back Kean but today is game over. Will he get sacked .... Hell no!

I wasn't one of the idiots who refused to even give him a game or two, I wanted him to do well.

As time went on more and more Ince parallels became apparent, now it's pretty much the same.

Good start, but as the players get used to his regime they go to pot.

Why can't we have a happy medium between Sam and Kean?

This is atrocious.

2 subs and Andrews is still on there? Why?

Just wehn I thought I would never see Andrews and Grella playing and they are not only playing but they are also starters.

No ambition with a defensive 4-5-1 (1 striker and 1 midfielder that can create something, all other midfielders are there only to defend).

If Kean chose this team because he was afraid of Aston Villa, we are getting what we deserve...

• Backroom

The main reason many people gave for justifying Sam's sacking was that Venky's didn't want him spending their money.

Then they spunked what little money they have on two players who aren't going to be of any use to us, apparently, this season. Oh, and two injury-prone loan signings.

Basically leaving us with more or less the same pitiful squad we had before. The same squad Allardyce had been getting results out of. The squad Kean is now realising is very, very poor unless drilled to play aesthetically poor but effective football.

Oh dear.

Archived