• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Andrews - Not Good enough

Grella - not good enough

Emerton - not good enough

Hanley - as yet not good enough

Steve Kean - looking the same

Very very worried right now, looking at the line up the only way we were going to get anything was Robinson keeping it at 0-0 all game.

Fail to beat Blackpool and the writing will be on the wall

We have got to beat Fulham next week and with Sparky having to get Fulham to fight for their lives I don't fancy our chances.

Andrews - Not Good enough

Grella - not good enough

Emerton - not good enough

Hanley - as yet not good enough

Steve Kean - looking the same

Very very worried right now, looking at the line up the only way we were going to get anything was Robinson keeping it at 0-0 all game.

Fail to beat Blackpool and the writing will be on the wall

I know you are a big Pedersen fan TCO but surely you have got to add Pedersen to that list? Its not just today he has been truly awful, he's been like that most of the season. Look at that backpass/through ball today that should have seen us concede a goal, I can think of several games he has done something similar.

Agreed.

Anybody at the game shouting 'Kean out' yet?

It's too late, by the time someone new came in we'd be dead and buried. Anyway, would you trust Venky's to find the right man? They did pick Kean afterall. What bloody criteria were they using??? :'(

Appalling. In my head, I want Kean out. But I think again, and the scary thing is I have no alternative in mind that could save us. This feels like Ince all over again, except that we have no competent chairman, no competent board and no clear replacement.

Just one observation - One discernable difference since Kean took over is that the fitness levels of our players seem to have dropped. We know Hughes was big on fitness, and so was Sam. What's Kean doing in training? Has he stopped the hard fitness work and only puts on one touch passing? Not that its done our passing any good though judging by what's on display.

Guest linganzi

What was anti football about competing in the Premier League?

Nothing, that is my point, you forget how good you had it when it'd gone.

Wigan are down with Blackpool the last place to be sorted from us Wba wigan and wolves, west ham will get out

It's too late, by the time someone new came in we'd be dead and buried. Anyway, would you trust Venky's to find the right man? They did pick Kean afterall. What bloody criteria were they using??? :'(

kean did pick the team, so yes takes the blame.

Trying to think of unemplyed managers. The only that comes to mind is Souness.

4 - 1 to villa now

Shocking. Looked at the team before the match and thought...'f*** me thats a load of s***'. Keith Andrews and Vince Grella in midfield together? Really? i mean.... Really? That must be the worst centre mid partnership in the premier league. Its truly embarrassing to support a team with Keith Andrews in it.

You'd think playing Villa 400,000 times in the last two seasons would mean we'd have learnt something about then as a team... apparently not. Embarrassing.

Did anyone else, alike myself, look at the starting line up and see 0 points and near 0 chances written all over it? Santa up front alone with a midfield that was never going to provide any attacking support.

A poor backbone to the side with a lack of pace particularly in defence where we were clearly going to get demolished by Villa's pace. I'm genuinely worried about getting relegated. Too much work needed. WHY THE #### IS OUR DEFENCE SO TERRIBLE?!?!

Archived