BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Aston Villa Vs Blackburn Rovers

roversmum

FULL-TIME Aston Villa 4-1 Blackburn

Mandeep Sanghera reports: "On this form Villa fans should not worry about relegation but it's another story for a Rovers side who may have to bank on their home form to earn them Premier League safety."

...from the BBC.

Problem is our home form has slipped since December and is unlikely to keep us up.

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't be stupid. The Trust sold the club after having it on the market for 3 years. They didn't effectively sack Allardyce, Williams and EHD. They didn't appoint a 3rd rate coach to manager either. They didn't blow our budget on two Carlos Kickaballs who must not be good enough to play in the Prem yet especially at a time when Phil Jones had been ruled out for the season. All that was down to Jerome Anderson sniffing a quick profit and the incompetent Indian mob.

Ever considered that you and your ilk are as much to blame as anybody? We all know who most of them are on here. I'd wager that you were one of the goons that booed Allardyce when we were passing the ball about and playing out the last 5 mins at a comfortable 3-0 up against Wolves. Look in a mirror cock before you hand blame out. :angry2:

I didn't like Allardyce, but I didn't want him sacked in the manner he was. With limited funds, I struggled to think of a decent alternative. I would have stuck with him until the summer.

Anyway, you're just looking to say "I told you so"? The Trust let these idiots take over, it must have been very obvious they they didn't have a clue about football within 5 minutes of meeting them. Their duty of care, whether official or not hasn't been followed. Jack would never have allowed the same of OUR club to these Charlatans.

I didn't like Allardyce, but I didn't want him sacked in the manner he was. With limited funds, I struggled to think of a decent alternative. I would have stuck with him until the summer.

Anyway, you're just looking to say "I told you so"? The Trust let these idiots take over, it must have been very obvious they they didn't have a clue about football within 5 minutes of meeting them. Their duty of care, whether official or not hasn't been followed. Jack would never have allowed the same of OUR club to these Charlatans.

If somebody was paying me millions of pounds for something I didn't want and nobody else apparently wanted I'd probably struggle with 'doing the right thing' too...

Glad I declined my FOC offer at Villa and went to see Stanley.

Our club is in a right mess - there is absolutely no doubt about it.

When a friend phoned me with the team news, I thought it was a wind-up!

What does Kean offer besides a good presser? His selections are poor, his tactics are wrong, his signings are poor and IMO, is, arguably, the least respected manager in the PL. To summarise, IMO, he is clueless and a liability who somehow managed to succeed one of the safest pair of hands in football.

Increasingly, these are worrying and disturbing times. The Raos, Jerome Anderson and Kean, IMO, are ruining our once proud club.

Deja Vu. We are going down. I wonder what Wanky's are thinking? Is Tony Parkes still at the club? Someone has to grow some balls and tell them what a (Please don't use that word again) up they have made of things.

venkys outi think we all got carried away with the liverpool result, kean is clueless

I can't remember who said it, but apaprently Rao's (or their henchmen) have been reading this forum and have been shocked at how disrespectful some of the comments have been.

Well, I do think that's small potatoes compared to what's coming their way.

they dont have a clue what football means to fans , but i think they are about to find out .respectyou have to earn that.

I can't remember who said it, but apaprently Rao's (or their henchmen) have been reading this forum and have been shocked at how disrespectful some of the comments have been.

Well, I do think that's small potatoes compared to what's coming their way.

As the man above says, it shows how naive they really are. If they think this is bad, wait till fans start protesting and chanting for their heads. I think the fans have been surprisingly polite up till now, especially at Ewood.

As the man above says, it shows how naive they really are. If they think this is bad, wait till fans start protesting and chanting for their heads. I think the fans have been surprisingly polite up till now, especially at Ewood.

Tell them how you feel...

Be quite funny when the enquiries team inform the Management they've had 15000 e-mails from some place called Blackburn and none of it has to do with chickens.

Oh and I am contacting them via this form just to see if anyone responds lol.

Also posted on the Keith Andrews thread as relevant to both

So Andrews has played how many games this season?

There where (supposed) to be 11 men ( ) on that pitch (+ more) and he gets signalled out for the loss - fu king unbelievable.

I'm sure he really meant to cock up

Every player tends to mess up at least once in a game - and some it tends to be costly - but its more the regime that needs taking a look at.

The guy pulls on a blue and white shirt and get condemns - why the hell should he give a frig about the people who are watching (and I mean watching as there seems to be a lot less supporting going on!) when he is not the root fault?

He might not be the best and may not be good enough for this league but he is not the reason for the defeat or any other for that matter and its not his fault he is selected.

Its beyond bizarre that there are posters on here who have posted their concerns either with genuine informartion or with just visable genuine concern that have been slated, yet its quite obvious and factual there has been a major faux (spelt differently in my language) within the underbelly of the club.

As many posted before kick off - there was no chance we would get anything from the game with that line up - the club is in major turmoil and its only the fans that can actually see it.

WE HAVE BECOME A JOKE - anybody else feel like chicken tonight?

He did mess up for the 1st goal and caused the collapse.

So I think it's fair to say a lot of blames is on him.

For one goal? :wacko:

So Keans comments about the 1 (ONE) goal cost us?

absolute borrocks

We have not won any game this season going behid to the first goal - and I a say again - how many games has Keith Andrews (played) in?

I can honestly say that imo since Christmas we have become the poorest team in the Prem... and by some distance.

I don't know if there is a connection but we have become a shambolic shuffling outfit since EHD was sent to Glasgow. I think that that particular betrayal has seen the manager lose the players.

I think you are very probably right in that Theno.

I have been pondering along those lines myself. From the players viewpoint, whatever each individual player thought of EHD as a person, they cannot but help feeling some sympathy for him after seeing an incidence of one of their colleagues jumping in with both feet (metaphorically) in support of another that has been hurt by a deliberate over the top tackle from the QPR player, and getting himself in hot-water from the aftermath. All of which was mainly due to an OTT reaction by Neil Warnock, but also being picked on and amplified by the media as yet another example of Diouf's transgressions and "animal behaviour". Although in this particular case it was nothing of the sort, and was (IMO) a very unfortunate and ill-judged reaction in his part.

Too many on here put their own supposed 'enjoyment' and a wish to see 'football played the right way' before the well being of Blackburn Rovers.

So, so shortsighted.

Not just short-sighted, idiotic.

Speaking of which, where's MarkBRFC1971 ?

Tell them how you feel...

Be quite funny when the enquiries team inform the Management they've had 15000 e-mails from some place called Blackburn and none of it has to do with chickens.

Oh and I am contacting them via this form just to see if anyone responds lol.

You could also try this messaging this guy

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=552382465

People used to say Sam never admitted he was wrong? What about Kean? Every single week all he says is "it's ok, we'll do better next time" and "we'll just need to work harder in training".

Our team has turned into a complete joke. What I wouldn't give for a post-match interview from an experienced manager blasting the players for defending like a bunch of old women with handbags right now.

Our movement off the ball was non-exsistent. That was stuck out for me.

Salgado-past it

Hanley-not good enough

Nelsen-average, slightly past it.

Olsson-still not a left back

Emerton-good first half, poor in the second

Andrews-is not a footballer

Pedersen-loved the through ball to Bent. Loses the ball continuely, IS WORSE THAN EHD.

Grella-biggest rip off ever

Jones- Average, playing out of position again.

RSC-Struggled.

Kalinic-feel sorry for him, talented player, needs a run of games.

N'zonzi- at least he offers a bit of athletisism to the middle of the park

Roberts-touched the ball what twice in half an hour.

M.Diouf- why is he not getting a game?

That was despicable and every bit as bad as the newcastle game. Dubai, you have to be ###### me

Where are the new guys?

I'll not bother commentating on the game as most have already posted what I'd say. But I agree that something isn't right. For me too many Rovers players first touch was awful. It kept getting stuck under their feet. That looks to me like a confidence problem. I always said that it's very hard for a coach to turn into a manager but I hope that we are the exception. It's not looking likely at this stage though.

We'll stay up, just.

The selection was baffling today to say the least. We need a fit and settled back 4 that doesn't include Olsson.

Kean needs to work out his best starting 11 and who is going to be effective in midfield. Currently they offer no protection to the back four, and we're relying on Robinson to play blinders every week to give us a chance of some points. At the moment, there is no point in playing Formica or Rochina because we need to return to the "bully boy" days for the next few weeks not try and blood skillful players new to English Football. Hopefully we'll shut up shop against Fulham and work on set pieces and try and scrape an away win.

This Kean bashing is a waste of time in my mind. He's making big mistakes and I'm not going to defend tactics in recent games, but Venky's are not going to fire him just a few weeks into his new contract. Apart from costing them a fortune if they did, they'd be even more ridiculed for firing 2 managers in a matter of months. What's more, can you think of any manager who would want to join a club on the slide with the transfer window shut and two managers already fired this season?

Like it or not, he's with us until the end of the season. It's clear that the team's confidence is shot to bits and I can't see how turning on them, the manager, or the owners is going to help. For some on here it will be difficult, but booing/protests are not going to help.

Archived