BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Aston Villa Vs Blackburn Rovers

roversmum

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Knowing venkys they will sack kean, only to give jensen the job until the summmer, then give him a 3 year contract after he manages a 1-0 win over fulham next week from a damien duff own goal.

I think things got worse since Jensen came and joined Kean.

Kean is going nowhere, they aren't going to back him through the transfer window and then sack him are they?

Foolish that we bought players for the future when we needed the midfield sorting out immediately.

Wasn't really worried about our league position until today and I'm now really concerned! We don't need a terrible run at this stage of the season.

• Backroom

Venky's are insane and clueless, but I don't think even they can sack Kean after the monumental backing they've given him.

It's just been mistake after mistake ever since they've arrived, and the culminative effect of these mistakes is plain to see on the pitch. I was willing to give them and even Kean a chance, but honestly, I'm despairing right now. I don't see a way out of this one.

Who would want to manage this team, with owners who are nothing short of clueless. If Jerome Anderson was such a good agent, then he would by now have realised the obvious ###### going on.

If all reports in the media are true he thought we should wait until survival was ensured, then look in the summer if the owners wanted a new manager.

I'm just on my way home now. Left the game after Young scored Villa fourth goal. We were defending shocking and we didn't create anything apart from JJ shot and Kalinic goal.

I've seen enough of SK now!!! Not good enough! Time for him to go!

SK looks clueless and we haven't won a game since WBA at home.

WE NEED A EXPERIENCE MANAGER IN ASAP. VENKYS GO AND GET CLAUDIO RANIERI as manager!!!

The players don't know what they are doing!!!

I'm so mad right now!!!

KEAN OUT NOW!!!

Knowing venkys they will sack kean, only to give jensen the job until the summmer, then give him a 3 year contract after he manages a 1-0 win over fulham next week from a damien duff own goal.

That'd be funny if it wasn't completely accurate :( Those ###### idiots from the 'Trust'(haha Trust the Trust) need to held accountable.

Very depressed. Putting it in perspective - Villa are playing well at the moment. The main thing that worries me - is that Kean had two weeks to sort out our defensive problems - and we still apparently were inept at the back - even with a 5 man midfield to protect them. A reasonable performance - even in defeat - and we would have had reasons to be hopeful - unfortunately ......

I thought we needed at least 4 points from the three matches following Dubai. Pressure is on now to get a result at Fulham - and then beat Blackpool. At the moment not convinced we will get either. IF we get beat in both those matches - Kean will have to go - but at the moment there is still hope. :rover:

the annoying thing is, in a league where you could say every team is as good as each other or each as bad as each other, we fail to cause any suprises. in every away game this season there is no hope in any way shape or form we will get a result. seeing teams like newcastle, bolton, stoke, get valuable points away from home is really fustrating. our away record is disgusting.

Steve Kean is not a manager. Might be a good coach. But its a different world. Standing clueless on the sidelines with the man who will make "waves in world football". He is an amateur at best. He has been found out tactically very early and only wins over two sides sliding down the table in West Brom and Liverpool glossed over the rubbish tactics we have seen. Our home form has deteriorated, and our away one is worse than ever. We need 3 wins to stay up. I was certain Sams head start would help us but we have been so lucky that all teams below us have been inconsistent. A couple of weeks of results for them like today and we will be in the bottom 3. This false "11th" place has blinded some people.

About our beloved owners. I dont want to say a word that may get me in trouble.

This is a sinking ship ladies and gentlemen.

I wish we could do something. Shouldnt these Pune people be held accountable for their appointment of Kean? How do they run their own business? They appoint him on a 6 month deal and then extend it for 3 years. All in the name of stability. I would be laughing so hard if I wasnt a Rovers fan.

Anyone know when Kean's presser is? I hear its going to be impressive.

I'm just on my way home now. Left the game after Young scored Villa fourth goal. We were defending shocking and we didn't create anything apart from JJ shot and Kalinic goal.

I've seen enough of SK now!!! Not good enough! Time for him to go!

SK looks clueless and we haven't won a game since WBA at home.

WE NEED A EXPERIENCE MANAGER IN ASAP. VENKYS GO AND GET CLAUDIO RANIERI as manager!!!

The players don't know what they are doing!!!

I'm so mad right now!!!

KEAN OUT NOW!!!

I agree but with who.

As kentaro are involved with Rovers, anybody know who the managers are that they have on their books.

Archived