BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Aston Villa Vs Blackburn Rovers

roversmum

If you want to sum up Keith Andrews Rovers career, just watch the 26th minute of the game when with all the time in the world he gives a back pass diagonally across the pitch straight to a Villa player.

MGP has been very lax and almost cost us with a through ball to Darren Bent. Nelsens been up for this game.

Absolutely no creativity or support for Roque.

People used to crush the 4-5-1 with Sam, but this has taken it even further with 3 holding midfielders. We're lucky Villa havent really been clinical today. If they score once we're done for.

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is playing for a 0-0 going to work today? I think Villa will score eventually and then we'll need to change our game plan. Unfortunately Kean has shown an inability to change things mid match since he has taken over. So negative today, it's not like Villa are a decent side at the moment. I'm not sure Kean actually knows what he is doing anymore, I wonder how many different line ups and formations he has used since he took over. It's different every week, the players probably don't know what they are doing either.

Disgraceful performance. I was hoping the Dubai break would help but clearly its done nothing.

The problem? You guessed it the midfield once again! It creates nothing and from a defensive standpoint it can't protect the back four.

0-0 but thats only down to one person and that person is Robbo.

We really should be dead and buried by now, can we hang on for another half?

Pedersen almost cost us bigtime just then. Not the first time he has done that this season.

Grella booked now.

Justified booking this time.

Saved by the bell. For the past 10mins we've been trying our best to give am a goal! Why we persist in lingering down the touchlines playing passes in ever decreasing triangles until we lose posession instead of switching play to men in space God only knows! Come back Tim Sherwood!

What a sh!t performance! Pedersen should stop bloggig and start pullig up his socks! Our midfield must be the worst in the premierleague! Grella/pedersen/pointer/jj

Can believe that steve kean think this midfield can do a job..

I'm as critical as anyone to dear old Andrews, but the fact of the matter is that Kean is the THIRD manager who thinks he is useful. Our midfield have been terrible for years, but there have almost always been options to Andrews and yet he continues to start when he's fit... Clearly he contributes something, at least in training.

Archived