BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Questions for Kean

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When do you think you will get round to refunding my cash outlay to watch you at Aston Villa on saturday?

I am in London this week but would love to tune in to this - anyone know if I can get radio lancs on tinternet? (thats not a question for Kean BTW)

When do you think you will get round to refunding my cash outlay to watch you at Aston Villa on saturday?

I am in London this week but would love to tune in to this - anyone know if I can get radio lancs on tinternet? (thats not a question for Kean BTW)

After

http://www.bbc.co.uk...ules/2011/03/01

or live

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/england/lancashire/

Click on Live

I'd like him to be asked the two questions which he ducked out of answering on Sky on Sunday morning:

- He's turned down jobs in spain, fulham, chelsea in the past; what made him feel like he was capable of this one?

and

- Is there any link between him being represented by SEM and him getting the job (totally swerved thios on Sky)

my other question would be:

- for the sake of the club, would he stand-down if he thinks he doesn't have the experience or quality to turn the situation round?

Since he got the job, he has never answered the backstabber claims conclusively IMO. All this about Real Sociedad, had the chance etc, just comes across like a load of fluff, again, IMO.

I had half wondered if he might.

However, on Radio Lancs this morning, it announced he was going to attend with Phil Jones.

Probably takes a bit of the heat off Kean to be honest, wouldn't be surprised if that was the motive

I'll be giving this one a miss. I think it will be so sickening, full of trite cliches.

Same, wouldn't mind a summary but no doubt it could be summed up in a few soundbites:

'We must stick together'

'The players are happy'

'We're working hard on the training ground'

'We need a rub of the green'

Closed mind? Cup tenth full or 90% empty?

Simply better things to do with my time than listen to someone who I, along with thousands of others I believe, have scant respect for. The sooner we have a manager who, IMO, is worthy of holding such a position with our great club then the better.

Simply better things to do with my time than listen to someone who I, along with thousands of others I believe, have scant respect for. The sooner we have a manager who, IMO, is worthy of holding such a position with our great club then the better.

Well said.

I am one of the thousands of others who quite rightly have no time or respect for Steve Kean. Why should I trust a manager with zero history and zero achievements in the game? Because people tell me to? Becasue the Venky's recruited him? Because he tries hard?

The sooner he is replaced and an experienced and qualified replacement brought in the better.

We were steady away mid-table, with a proven and experienced manager, with a settled squad who all knew their roles, working with great team spirit and harmony, supported by experienced club management, with a run of EXTREMELY winnable fixtures ahead of us against teams lower down the table, coupled with NEW money to spend and we were very optimistic about the 2nd half of the season.

Now we are four points from the relegation places, with confidence and belief decimated and employing a mish-mash of tactics and selections.

Genuine question for Steve Kean;

How are you going to address the problems within the club and immediately generate some decent performances and gain some points to keep us up?

Personally would like to ask him if he has any idea how to fix Blackburns persistant injury issues and ask if he believes they may be related to Morale.

Still find it amazing as a club we had had 60% of our first team squad out injured for the last match and still have the ongoing crocks in Cruz, Grella and co.. So far in last 12 months..

Grella - Often out

Dunn - Often out

Cruz - Often out

Jnr - A few niggling injuries

Jones - Long term Injury

Samba - Getting a few niggling injuries

Nelson - A few niggling injuries

Nzonzi - A couple of injuries of late

Givet - Niggling injuries

Steve, why according to Mrs D, did John Williams not get on with you once you became manager? Would you like to shed some light on what possibly could have happened there?

It was also suggested by Neil Macdonald, that John Williams (& the board) did not want you to become manager, again, why do you think this was the case?

Archived