BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers v Manchester United

I am friends with Leigh Monaghan, I have told him not to sell them as he will get banned for life. Ive b0llocked him

Can I have his address please, I'll pass that to roversmum and she'll exterminate him :tu:

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rovers - Man United 1-0

Own goal winning the game for rovers as our strikers still can't score.

Play this team:

Robinson

Emerton, Samba, Givet, Olsson

Jones, Jones

Nzonzi, Pedersen

Hoilett

any striker, maybe Santa Cruz for this game.

Damage limitation this one, just need to make sure we don't get spanked 6-0 or something and mess up our goal difference, United haven't been fantastic away from home so i can see it being a lot tighter than some might think.

Bolton and West Ham, two of my least favourite clubs can do us a big favour by beating Blackpool and Wigan and all but sealing our Premiership survival even if we lose.

Don't want Blackpool or Wigan to go down with them being local clubs and having nothing against either of them, but when it means us staying up we have to be ruthless.

This must be the best preview of the season! First time in a long long time I've read something on this board that put a smile on my face. Funny thing is it actually brought a glimmer of hope that Rovers might just nick a point or three. And we should demand to see Ryan Giggs' birth-certificate! :rover:

Great preview, very funny.

Whatever happens on Saturday, I'm pretty sure we'll go into our last game against Wolves with it in our own hands (and according to my predictions 2 points of the drop, BUT Wolves have beaten pretty much everyone at their ground this season.

I also fear Alex wants to do us over especially due to our treatment of his mate Big Sam.

• Backroom

I am friends with Leigh Monaghan, I have told him not to sell them as he will get banned for life. Ive b0llocked him

You say that yet you were going to sell another mates tickets eariler in the thread? What did your other mate get for his 2 he sold?

This is going to be ugly I think I'm just glad that it's an early kick off, you can guarantee the box behind N01 directly behind Abbey I think will be full of plastic mancs winding Rovers fans up from behind the safety of thick glass.

Nearly caused a riot at the Burnley game.

Ps Great preview but 3-0 United for me simply put they are too good for us if they want it

I can't believe people will make a 'quick buck' and sell their season tickets!

The problem is - you can you sell your 1 remaining game for what will probably be the total cost of next years ST.

Good to see the club have acted...thick people dont realise they can just deactivate the cards!

Great preview Bob - you've got to think RFW will be pushing them to win out for the rest of the season, as long as Samba does his leaping salmon act again we stand a chance of keeping them out. Slim chance, but a chance at least.

I was at Ewood about 10yrs ago for a match against notlob and the bloke next to me sat down and asked me who I supported, as he was a Bolton fan. I won't tell you what happened next.

The problem is - you can you sell your 1 remaining game for what will probably be the total cost of next years ST.

Good to see the club have acted...thick people dont realise they can just deactivate the cards!

They are probably the people who aren't renewing next year anyway.

Football fans are fickle, but Rovers fans take the biscuit at times!

I've told those enquiring about my seats to contact Rovers about hospitality packages which I think are still available. They actually get a better deal than a basic match ticket and should bring extra revenue into the club!

• Moderation Lead

Any fan who shifts their ticket to a (no doubt) plastic Manc needs to have words with themselves, no excuse for that disgusting behaviour!

you can guarantee the box behind N01 directly behind Abbey I think will be full of plastic mancs winding Rovers fans up from behind the safety of thick glass.

Take a safety hammer to smash the glass then :lol: That would panic a few of them!! :P

Just had a quick look on eBay and somebody from Blackburn is selling 3 tickets, they're up to 80 quid each!

I think this is the one. A telephone call could be interesting to the seller !!

3 TICKETS AVAILABLE

BLACKBURN ROVERS 14/5/11 BE AT THE GAME

TICKETS LIKE GOLD DUST

TICKETS IN HAND

COLLECTION ONLY. PRICE PER TICKET

PHONE FOR MORE INFO 07734 319504

I think this is the one. A telephone call could be interesting to the seller !!

3 TICKETS AVAILABLE

BLACKBURN ROVERS 14/5/11 BE AT THE GAME

TICKETS LIKE GOLD DUST

TICKETS IN HAND

COLLECTION ONLY. PRICE PER TICKET

PHONE FOR MORE INFO 07734 319504

Email the ebay link to Rovers and get them to make a nice call

Archived