BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] A change of shade?

Looking across from my seat in the Riverside this afternoon at the new training strip as worn on the bench, and at the Venky's adverts which flash across the advertisement boards, I couldn't help wondering if, next season or the one after, we'll be playing in turquoise and white halves, as part of the Venkys-isation of the club; rather than a more traditional blue and white.

How would others feel about that? Or am I worrying unnecessarily?

• Backroom

Certianly wouldn't be next season as Umbro have the kits designed and finalised apart from sponser) a year or so in advance.

Love the training kits though

Looking across from my seat in the Riverside this afternoon at the new training strip as worn on the bench, and at the Venky's adverts which flash across the advertisement boards, I couldn't help wondering if, next season or the one after, we'll be playing in turquoise and white halves, as part of the Venkys-isation of the club; rather than a more traditional blue and white.

How would others feel about that? Or am I worrying unnecessarily?

How would I feel if the club strip was changed to the Venky's colours? Well it wouldn't be my club anymore so I wouldn't care.

What a strange thread. I read the titles and immediately felt myself getting angry with Venkys. Yet there appears to be no substance to this at all.

I can only assume it's just another symptom of anti-Venkys feeling and designed to get a reaction.

The lighter shades we had in 90/91 and 91/92 were two of my favourite kits, especially the 90/91, don't like it too dark.

Don't like the lighter shades at at, The royal type blue it is is how it has been for the most part and how it should continue. I will admit the mock up picture of Jones the kit don't look too bad.

So basically the jist is if Rovers staff had worn pink training tops then nexts years kit could have been pink and white?

Why would turquoise be fitting in with the Venky's branding? Last time I looked their logo was virtualy the same as Rovers blue.

EL_2077550567V_logo.jpg

The mind boggles :wacko:

So long as it's blue and white halves it's OK with me. The one off light blue with the blue and white reversed looked fine to me and I wish I had bought one.

Archived