BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Ticket Prices 2011/12

Do people really drink tea at the game? I wasn't aware we sold it. Wish we'd get cider on draught rather than the little bottes of KP.

Oh hell, yeah! Cider on draught, or even in cans, would be bloody brilliant.

Edit - If you want to tea bring a flask. ;)

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just bought 2 of the young person concession season tickets for me and my bro, however he cannot attend the first 3 games of the season.

I have been to Rovers on somebody else's season ticket before and have been fine, nobody checks names or anything so I've never been stopped.

Is there actually anything in the small print when you buy the tickets saying you can't pass them round for the odd game? Just that I don't want to miss the first 3 games and I was hoping to pass the spare ticket to 3 mates so I can attend with them. Is there any reason whatsoever they wouldn't get in with the season ticket under a different name?

I've used other people's season tickets for other teams as well and never had a problem.. I just wanted to double check there isn't going to be a stupid security measure this year and get my tickets confiscated first game of the season or something!

Cheers for any help you can give.

Didn’t really know where to post this and didn’t want to start a new thread.

I was listening to the radio going home last night and I was amazed to hear that Man City hasn’t sold out of there allocation for the community shield on Sunday. The presenter was at pains to tell the world that tickets started at £20, so cost should be ruled out.

A team that’s just bought one of the most exciting players in the world, most fans in the country would love to be a city fan during this period, but apparently they’re not interested in the community shield against their closest rivals.

MASSIVE club.....

Didn’t really know where to post this and didn’t want to start a new thread.

I was listening to the radio going home last night and I was amazed to hear that Man City hasn’t sold out of there allocation for the community shield on Sunday. The presenter was at pains to tell the world that tickets started at £20, so cost should be ruled out.

A team that’s just bought one of the most exciting players in the world, most fans in the country would love to be a city fan during this period, but apparently they’re not interested in the community shield against their closest rivals.

MASSIVE club.....

Alot of Mancs will still be at Pontins, Manure have their southern base to fall back on.

Not sure if this adds anything, but I went down to Ewood on Friday and renewed my season ticket. I asked the fella behind the counter how sales were going and he said that they'd started off slowly but had been steadily picking up over the last couple of weeks.

Reading between the lines it sounds like they'll be down on last year but maybe not too badly down. He also said the new tickets would be sent out on Tuesday.

I presume that existing ST holders keep our old tickets.

I paid for mine yonks ago and have not even had an acknowledgement. I blame our chicken owners!

I was just about to post the same myself,i`ll get down early-ish and make sure we`ve no problems.In the past they have said keep your old tickets but have still sent us new ones,this year though they haven`t sent anything!

Do people really drink tea at the game? I wasn't aware we sold it. Wish we'd get cider on draught rather than the little bottes of KP.

I do! You even have choices - with milk or without milk!

I was just about to post the same myself,i`ll get down early-ish and make sure we`ve no problems.In the past they have said keep your old tickets but have still sent us new ones,this year though they haven`t sent anything!

It was announced towards the end of last season, think it was the last home game that current ST holders needed to keep their tickets for this year

Here's a sobering thought. If you combine Diouf (30k), Grella (30k) and Andrews (21k), we'd have to sell 16,848 season tickets at an average cost of £250 (just a rough guess what our average is) just to pay three squad players basic wages for a year. Show's how incredibly reliant clubs are on the Sky money.

Got mine online on friday night , any ideas when i should expect it to arrive? Never had one before you see due to work commitments and could only manage 4/5 games a season.

should arrive by friday, if it hasnt call the ticket office and arrange pick up for a paper one.

Last season mine arrived on the day of the first match. This season I get another new card (young adult to adult) and that came last week. I think people still waiting must be new st holders (or not had one for a while) or have moved seats (theory not fact)

Archived