BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer 2011 Transfer Window Part One

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If his head wasn't so big he'd be a bit quicker. Not a player I have much time for. There must be better players out there.

Agreed. Sure I read or heard somewhere that he wears number 52 as that's how much (in thousands) he gets paid every week. What a cock if true.

with BFS taking over at West Ham , do you think maybe he'll come in for any of our players ? EH Diouf perhaps?

I hope he comes back for EHD, Grella & Andrews.

We will do him a deal.....buy one, get 2 free.

if we sign him, we would be splashing serious cash, and would only do that if samba/ pj were going :(

always impressed when i saw him last season.. in his debut season for juve.

he fell out with the coach and was dropped for last few games. as always it would be a gamble.. as i think real pace could find him out, but saying that, nelsen is much slower than him.

some juve fans thought he was better than Giorgio Chiellini and thats saying a lot- Giorgio Chiellini is a hero... surpassed only by del piero.

also was touted as a future captain of juve.

leonardo bonnuci and jones would be amazing.

• Backroom

Agreed. Sure I read or heard somewhere that he wears number 52 as that's how much (in thousands) he gets paid every week. What a cock if true.

His favourite number is 7 and that was taken so decided to go for 5 and 2

If this is true and was to be accepted by Rovers, then it would show up Kean and Venky's capability to be able to take Blackburn Rovers football club forward.

Not only that it would go to highlight how much Samba DOES NOT rate Stephen Kean and his credibility to manage the club.

Lets hope for the club and its supporters sake that these muppets dont cash in if so hope everybody puts their season ticket purchases on hold.

If this is true and was to be accepted by Rovers, then it would show up Kean and Venky's capability to be able to take Blackburn Rovers football club forward.

Not only that it would go to highlight how much Samba DOES NOT rate Stephen Kean and his credibility to manage the club.

Lets hope for the club and its supporters sake that these muppets dont cash in if so hope everybody puts their season ticket purchases on hold.

So Samba has not wanted away since last year? He also has not recently signed a 5 year deal? IMO his esteem dropped massively after the comments he made as club captain, if he goes he goes.

Jal out of interest why do you always make a point of calling him Stephen Kean?

Based on what I could uncover on the net, "Stephen" appears to be his legal name or at least the one he used early in his career, including at the time he obtained his license.

i just heard on twitter kean might get the boot. The venky family has split on the decision. the woman wants kean to stay on but the to brother want someone with more experince. i'm with the brothers.http://aggbot.com/link.php?id=13718728&r=tw&c=38

I believe this is a positive if:

1. True and not a wind up; and,

2. A solid, competent replacement is in the wings.

So Samba has not wanted away since last year? He also has not recently signed a 5 year deal? IMO his esteem dropped massively after the comments he made as club captain, if he goes he goes.

Wheres the ambition for the club in all of this if Samba leaves ?

Samba leaving now imy9 wether you like it or not, is a middle fingered salute to the current management team and owners of Blackburn Rovers football club.

Based on what I could uncover on the net, "Stephen" appears to be his legal name or at least the one he used early in his career, including at the time he obtained his license.

I believe this is a positive if:

1. True and not a wind up; and,

2. A solid, competent replacement is in the wings.

I think it would be positive if we replaced him with Fozzy Bear.

Can't see what the woman sees in him, but I am often bemused by what women like. Like putting shells on top of a toilet.

Can't see what the woman sees in him, but I am often bemused by what women like. Like putting shells on top of a toilet.

With this rebelmswar, think it would be good idea to hear purely from Rovers female fans on their thoughts regarding Stephen Kean, maybe then we might gain a better understanding on what Mrs D sees might see in him.

kean cud get the chop

i just heard on twitter kean might get the boot. The venky family has split on the decision. the woman wants kean to stay on but the 2 brothers want someone with more experince. i'm with the brothers.

Would be interesting if the rumours about Benitez were true. He's turned down Atletico Madrid...

http://tribalfootball.com/articles/benitez-rejects-atletico-madrid-offer-wait-villa-blackburn-jobs-1669161

With this rebelmswar, think it would be good idea to hear purely from Rovers female fans on their thoughts regarding Stephen Kean, maybe then we might gain a better understanding on what Mrs D sees might see in him.

I might be horrified.

I wud take rafa in a heart beat over kean.

He wud'nt be my first choice but wud be a great lift for the club and he cud get players to sign much easier than kean wud

If the rumors of Raffa are true then the 5 million budget is rubbish.

The man would be suicidal with such a tiny transfer fund. He might be able to get a youth player in for that.

If the rumors of Raffa are true then the 5 million budget is rubbish.

The man would be suicidal with such a tiny transfer fund. He might be able to get a youth player in for that.

A member on this message board (with "insider knowledge") said that this is the sticking point (in the chatroom). Do they go for broke and bring in a proper manager who would want real money to spend, or stick with a guy who is happy to work on a budget?

Rafael Benitez' average net spend at Liverpool was £13million per season.

I think thats a respectable outlay for a club who expects to be in Champions league every season, how does that compare with the likes of Spurs , Arsenal , Chelsea and Man utd ?

Archived