BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Non-Rovers Transfers

Glenn

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bojan had moved to Roma for 10 million euros.

Barca have an option to buy him back for the same price in 2 years.After the 2 years if Roma want to keep him they will have to pay 25 million for him.

so what happens to little old bojan in 2 years if neither club want him?

• Moderation Lead

Fife has it spot on. N'Zogbia is a terrific player, he'll take a lot of managing though.

I think at Wigan, he probably got away with murder as he pretty much kept them up on his own last year.

Bit inconsistent and can have an attitude problem, however N'Zogbia is very talented - at 25 years old, plus along with good PL experience, £9-10 million seems like a good deal for Villa in the current market.

Fife has it spot on. N'Zogbia is a terrific player, he'll take a lot of managing though.

I think at Wigan, he probably got away with murder as he pretty much kept them up on his own last year.

Fife?

Fire Sale at Dinglesville?

Chris Eagles and Tyrone Mears on their way to Bolton both for £3 million.

Along with Reo Coker they sound like the purest definition of squad fillers to me. Even in our current situation I wouldn't want any of them.

Sunderland linked with loan move for Man City's Adam Johnson, good player.

I think Sunderland has done a good job during the off season. Seb Larsson (free), Craig Gardner (6), Wes Brown (1), John O'Shea (5), Elmohamady (2), and I don't know much about Wickham (8) but he cost a small fortune. Adam Johnson is great, I would love him to come to Rovers. Henderson is bankrolling the black cats this season, if only we could use the Phil Jones money in a similar fashion. Sunderland should stay up, and probably do pretty well.

I think Sunderland has done a good job during the off season. Seb Larsson (free), Craig Gardner (6), Wes Brown (1), John O'Shea (5), Elmohamady (2), and I don't know much about Wickham (8) but he cost a small fortune. Adam Johnson is great, I would love him to come to Rovers. Henderson is bankrolling the black cats this season, if only we could use the Phil Jones money in a similar fashion. Sunderland should stay up, and probably do pretty well.

Erm, massive contradiction there mate.

Disagree. OF those player only Gardner would definately improve our team, and Wickham is a bit of a gamble. Much rather have Hoilett than Larsson, Samba than Brown etc etc.

Have to say for the money spent Sunderland do not look that much stronger than last season.

Archived