BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

(CH) Miranda

Glenn

I just googled Miranda to see what he looks like, to see if he was big and baulky like Samba or thin and slightly built like Rio Ferdinand and I think i'm in love with one of our future signings

miranda-kerr-top.jpg

Would be good to have another Aussie in the squad, wouldn't like to see her in a relegation scrap though as word is she goes down regularly...

Would be good to have another Aussie in the squad, wouldn't like to see her in a relegation scrap though as word is she goes down regularly...

I'd like to see her in a scrap. Did I say scrap? I meant naked wrestling match. With me. In my bed.

He might have, just not been announced. I'm sure Miles Anderson will be a Rover now its 1st July, but not been announced by the club as yet.

I doubt very much that we will announce that it's like announcing to everyone you know that you have just caught crabs.

According to some Spanish sites, Miranda's contract with Sao Paulo does not expire till July 10th. Would explain the lack of news. I think the fact we are asking about Onuha puts this one to bed.

Did Nicko not say that was rubbish just to try and get other clubs interested?

Nicko- anything on Miranda? Does it look like Rovers are getting their act together back stage or is it still volatile?

MIRANDA?...I keep getting 'still trying' as a feedback on that...it would be a coup as he is a free agent...interesting line from a poster the other day that his contract only expires on July 10...how odd.

BACKSTAGE?...pass.

MIRANDA?...I keep getting 'still trying' as a feedback on that...it would be a coup as he is a free agent...interesting line from a poster the other day that his contract only expires on July 10...how odd.

BACKSTAGE?...pass.

Is there going to be any Rovers news in the People tomorrow ?

Archived