BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] KEAN OUT!

You are clearly now trying to save face kelbo and it’s getting a little embarrassing , I've been saying all day that our 'spat' is over, just give it a rest please, you snipes are getting boring.

Was simply truthfully commenting on Yetis post.

Save face, no fella, not with someone who can eat so many pies!!

You are clearly now trying to save face kelbo and it’s getting a little embarrassing , I've been saying all day that our 'spat' is over, just give it a rest please, you snipes are getting boring.

Save face, no fella, not with someone who can eat so many pies :lol:

And stop wasting my council tax money by being on here :D

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You make some very valid points onlyonejackwalker.

Having been involved in protests in the past, as have others on this site, the feeling cant be as bad as some are making out or theyd be stood outside the Jack Walker stand demanding for Kean to go. In the past its only taken a handful to register their unrest, and thats been the spark thats ignited the fire. If people feel so strongly about the situation then this is the way to address it, I myself want him sacked, but I don't feel the need to protest at the moment, plenty have registered on here they do, well go and do it then!

You want him sacked, yet arent going to be outside the Jack Walker, so why are others with going to act differently?

Careful, cyber kicking is an offence you know.....

You want him sacked, yet arent going to be outside the Jack Walker, so why are others with going to act differently?

I think it boils down to how much you really want him out, I’d like to see him replaced, but I’m not seething like some are. If I was seething, If I couldn’t sleep because he’s the manager, If he made my blood boil etc etc, I’d be outside the ground protesting.

Kean needs a 'Wigan away' to get the fans to turn, so far the vast majority are still with him.

Nonsense!

You don't need a bloody protest to realise that 90% of Rovers fans don't like Steve Kean! Do you not talk to people in the pub, or at work? Everyone I speak to is very unhappy with the manager (coach).

The writing is on the wall, just like it was with Ince! God willing i'm completely wrong and you can bake the humble pie yourself and force feed it to me Gav! :rover:

I think it boils down to how much you really want him out, I’d like to see him replaced, but I’m not seething like some are. If I was seething, If I couldn’t sleep because he’s the manager, If he made my blood boil etc etc, I’d be outside the ground protesting.

If you protest you look like a complete moron, whether it is peaceful or not. There will always be some dickheads looking to cause trouble when a protest occurs, and then all the innocent protesters, merely making a stand against our poorly run football club, will be tarred with the same brush!

Unfortunately I don't think there are many other ways to get our message across to these berks

Nonsense!

You don't need a bloody protest to realise that 90% of Rovers fans don't like Steve Kean! Do you not talk to people in the pub, or at work? Everyone I speak to is very unhappy with the manager (coach).

The writing is on the wall, just like it was with Ince! God willing i'm completely wrong and you can bake the humble pie yourself and force feed it to me Gav! :rover:

If you protest you look like a complete moron, whether it is peaceful or not. There will always be some dickheads looking to cause trouble when a protest occurs, and then all the innocent protesters, merely making a stand against our poorly run football club, will be tarred with the same brush!

Unfortunately I don't think there are many other ways to get our message across to these berks

I said the same regarding Allardyce and was hammered for it.

As for protesting, if you feel strongly about something you should exercise your right to protest. People have being doing just that for centuries, it works, or at least brings attention to a cause.

To say ‘you look like a complete moron’ is just plain rubbish.

I said the same regarding Allardyce and was hammered for it.

As for protesting, if you feel strongly about something you should exercise your right to protest. People have being doing just that for centuries, it works, or at least brings attention to a cause.

To say ‘you look like a complete moron’ is just plain rubbish.

One can look like a moron without protesting as well.

I think people are apathetic about it Gav. If he can survive based on his record then a protest is likely to change nothing.

People will vote with their feet though and simply stay away from the ground altogether.

People will vote with their feet though and simply stay away from the ground altogether.

Yes, which is what we might see tomorrow in the home ends for the faithful few who turn up.

If Kean was doing his job properly then tomorrow we should have been seeing at least 21000 or more Rovers fans and a home victory to go with it.

We live in exciting times well according to Stephen Kean we do.

I think people are apathetic about it Gav. If he can survive based on his record then a protest is likely to change nothing.

I agree and therein lies the problem. Some are already voting with their feet. The gate against SW was smaller than we would probably have imagined, as was the Wolves crowd. I avoided some away games last year also under Kean as I did not want to depress myself and wax a ton in the process. (I know we were shocking away under SA. But I lived in hope and had home games to act as a buffer from the away results).

My major problem with Kean lies in the stats shown below. In addition, I do not like many things about his character, but that is by the by really, as I could stomach that I guess, if successful on the pitch and making decent progress.

Rovers have won just 2 of their last 16 league matches.

Rovers have lost half of their last 16 league matches.

Rovers haven't kept a clean sheet for 10 league matches.

At just 0.75 points per league match (last 16), Rovers would pick up 29 points (28.5 actually) over a full season.

How bad does it need to be before something is done about it? We were so close to being relegated last time round, I am amazed that the owners continue to plod along in blissful ignorance.

The fact we are unable to keep clean sheets should be an alarm call to one and all. Continuously conceding goals is a sure fire way to get deeply involved in a relegation battle at this standard.

Back to basics for me. 4-5-1. Two defensive midfielders if need be. Do not concede any goals and hope one of our more creative players can win the game for us at the other end, or a lucky bounce, or a referees call goes our way.

People should vote with their feet. This season I might not have been here if Allardyce was in charge, but that was after giving him a long time to change his ways, as he had promised when he said he had better personnel than at Bolton and so could play more football. Voting with your feet after this long doesn't sound too much of a fan to me.

People should vote with their feet. This season I might not have been here if Allardyce was in charge, but that was after giving him a long time to change his ways, as he had promised when he said he had better personnel than at Bolton and so could play more football.

So why are you still here after Kean's abysmal showing? After all, 3000 have voted with their feet already. Why didn't you join them Braddy?

So why are you still here after Kean's abysmal showing? After all, 3000 have voted with their feet already. Why didn't you join them Braddy?

Because I could see the positive signs and mass misfortune last season.

And this season is one home game in with new players coming in.

3,000 will no doubt include racists, people who wouldn't support us if we were in trouble under any manager, some people who weren't going to be coming this season anyway, fools who fall foul to the negativity because they can't form their own opinions, and then people who I disagree with who either do not support the hierarchy because they see only relegation ahead (I'll still be there to watch it if it happens, as I was last time around) or want Kean out so desperately they are willing to sacrifice not watching.

As I fall into the category of person in the first two sentences and I don't fall into the category of people in the last paragraph I still go and support the team I have always supported, hoping for victories and not a topple of power.

Because I could see the positive signs and mass misfortune last season.

And this season is one home game in with new players coming in.

3,000 will no doubt include racists, people who wouldn't support us if we were in trouble under any manager, some people who weren't going to be coming this season anyway, fools who fall foul to the negativity because they can't form their own opinions, and then people who I disagree with who either do not support the hierarchy because they see only relegation ahead (I'll still be there to watch it if it happens, as I was last time around) or want Kean out so desperately they are willing to sacrifice not watching.

As I fall into the category of person in the first two sentences and I don't fall into the category of people in the last paragraph I still go and support the team I have always supported, hoping for victories and not a topple of power.

That you would feel the need to post this makes me feel angry and sad.

To assert that people are staying away from Ewood because of our owners' ethnicity is a the biggest smokescreen yet to our current situation.

It's been a few weeks though, since someone played the race card so I expect it was due. :(

I agree that we are only 2 games in and we have another 36 to go which is great as nothing is ever decided in August,

Whatever the manager situation is in the next couple of weeks we need to be mindful not to be dropping too far behind teams Like Wolves ect in terms of points on the board, We are 6 behind them now (They finished Below us last season).

Teams like Spurs, Arsenal ect who don't have many points on the board will always recover, we are not in that category yet. Nothing more than a win will do come Saturday, even a point is a disaster. We are playing a team who in terms of finance are even worse off than we are. They have not been able to buy a single player, and I really do think Saturday may just highlight what type of season we are going to have should 16.45 come and we are still searching for our first win.

I'm praying for a win, because no Manager, Player, or Barry White look alike is bigger than our club.

Blackburn is my town, where I was born and where i will be buried.

COYB lets get these points we so desperately need,

A little message to the golden nugget, If you don't get a win bring your tin hat and pray your taxi driver is not a Rovers fan

To assert that people are staying away from Ewood because of our owners' ethnicity is a the biggest smokescreen yet to our current situation.

It's been a few weeks though, since someone played the race card so I expect it was due. :(

Braddock comes out with tripe like that fairly often, don't bite.

Rovers have won just 2 of their last 16 league matches.

Rovers have lost half of their last 16 league matches.

Rovers haven't kept a clean sheet for 10 league matches.

At just 0.75 points per league match (last 16), Rovers would pick up 29 points (28.5 actually) over a full season.

How bad does it need to be before something is done about it? We were so close to being relegated last time round, I am amazed that the owners continue to plod along in blissful ignorance.

These are facts. Black & white (not in a racist way, Braddock).

You can't argue with the facts, only try to make excuses for them, and we are blatently horrific under Kean.

There are no two ways about this, people.

The fact we are unable to keep clean sheets should be an alarm call to one and all. Continuously conceding goals is a sure fire way to get deeply involved in a relegation battle at this standard.

Back to basics for me. 4-5-1. Two defensive midfielders if need be. Do not concede any goals and hope one of our more creative players can win the game for us at the other end, or a lucky bounce, or a referees call goes our way.

Spot on, we supposedly have the creative players now to do this with Kean's signings so far. To stop us leaking goals the 451 defensive formation was successfully employed by both Allardyce and Hughes when we leaked goals for fun. My attitude towards managers in any profession is that they should be able to spot a problem and react according to it however an even better manager should have forsight to envisage what the problems may potentially be and do somthing about them before they become an issue. So far Kean has done neither. You would have thought that we would have had scouts providing full on dossiers at this level to the manager on every asapect of how our opponents will play, this does not seemed to have happened given our disorganisd performances over the last 10 months.

There were no positive signs, nor was there any "mass misfortunes".

Come on Braddock, be honest at least.

There were no positive signs last season?

Now that isn't honest.

Calm down, I didn't say they were all racist. But I know for a fact that there will be people who will not go because of the race of the owners and I have heard people talk about it. Usually drunk old men in pubs who don't vote for a politician if they are gay. Racists was just one section of people who will not be going.

It's not the race card, it's a fact. Playing the race card would be saying if you don't like Venky's you are racist. I never said that at all.

Thank you all so kindly for overreacting and twisting my words though.

3,000 will no doubt include racists,

I hesitate in getting involved in this because such conversation on here never have a happy ending, but I’m aware of several people who won’t attend games whilst those ****** are running the club :angry:

It’s sadly a fact, and shouldn’t detract from the thread, shocking for me :blush:

So Braddock is right in some respects and shouldn't be hammered for saying what some of us are thinking.

Archived