BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean Thread (Poll reset after Stoke game)

Glenn

958 members have voted

1. 1. Should Steve Kean be sacked

does anyone hand on heart, glass half full and with rose tinted glasses believe we have the slightest chance of staying up with kean making insane crap decision after insane crap decision.

Mr rao states "he has the talent and will produce results"?????????words fail me

where is this evidence and how good a judge does anyone think venkys are at talent spotting, christs sake kean actually is involved in football and thinks petrovic is talented and the organ grinders know jackshit about football and think the monkey has skills. FFS back to the messed up thinking of accepting losses for the long term good if this cancer goes.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel sorry for those who spend money on tickets, particularly those who travel for miles just to watch a game of football.

All of that time and expense, when you could be doing something better, only to be served with the dross that Kean tries to describe as attractive and attacking football.

Venky's clearly don't care and have shown contempt for the fans with their constant and recent backing of a man who will never be anywhere near up to the job.

The Championship seems to be getting closer and closer with each passing week...

"will produce results" when?

"has the talent" where? I've not seen it.

They must believe that we'll string together 4 wins on the trot and everything will be ok again. I see another 6 defeats in the next 10 personally. Honestly I'm at the end with all this. I come on here everyday (i know I'm a new user and not a massive contributor) and i can see the weariness in the responses from the majority just over a few weeks. Just when there's light at the end of the tunnel we get a ridiculous statement from one of the owners who had supposedly had enough of kean backing him to the hilt.

I've got more talent in my middle fingers which I raise to venkys every time I hear ###### like this! I despair I really do!

I used to go to quite a few away games with my 11 yr old and whilst we grudgingly are still using our season tickets for the home games, I will not be attending any away games while this muppet Jean is still in charge.

Has he got hypnotic powers or some kind of hold over these lot? They are supposed to be successful business people but they are so simple it's ludicrous!

What exactly has to happen for us to get through to these imbeciles?

It is bad when you know the team will lose, its a certainty in fact and as a fan i am fully prepared for the defeat and go into it with zero expectations of anything but a defeat.

been here before under other managers ince/the last overdue souness year, betting against my team not because im a bad supporter but simply because it starts to become a foregone conclusion that will make more money that it loses and its a bet you know the ins and outs of more than any other bet you'll ever make and with great confidence particularly away from home.

BUT,

in the past bad form resulted in a change and it was just a matter of too few points on the board and the dire manager was gone, now with these owners form and points seem irrelevant as long as there is a nice man in charge. So now if i accept we are going to lose matches as i do i want them to be heavy, inexcusable pr disaster style defeats as 1-0's just ain't gonna motivate the blind owners. Hatred for the man is staggering not a single endearing quality just a skin crawlingly loathsome specimin.

i think the article is spot on about kean, let me explain and dont shoot me down.....

he is a very talented coach....at turning a good solid team into relegation fodder, at talking claptrap after every game, at being arragant and up himself, at buying players and leaving them on the bench, i could go on all night.

Ive tried to be positive (and also a bit of a wind up merchant to those who I felt at the time were being overly negative) But Im so close to never going to ewood until he is gone, im not sure im able to resist going and have NEVER even contemplated not going.

Ive never known the fans to be in such disarray and arguing. We all f###ing love this club!!! The stuff coming out of kean and venkys mouth is beyond disgusting!!

This need sorting but I just feel helpless!!

Venky On Kean and Talks

The worst possible outcome that anyone could really have hoped for. It has become just total frustration. I just don't see how they don't realise that if they remain on this course the club will be a worthless shell of no use to anyone.

"Serious and routine..."

That's me done with them for good.

Next time I have a serious and routine anything I may finally understand what the hell that means.

I am off to have a boring and frantic argument with the wife.

Not normally a fan of blogs. But brilliant glen & spot on but im doubtful your questions will be answered.

what time is this meeting?

As I will be there with others.

And these others are people who dont use forums and had no idea about the protest, sem anderson details etc. But they have had enough and reached breaking point over the evidence that they have seen at ewood and let/kean interviews which is all they are aware of. and we want our voices to be heard

Not normally a fan of blogs. But brilliant glen & spot on but im doubtful your questions will be answered.

what time is this meeting?

As I will be there with others.

And these others are people who dont use forums and had no idea about the protest, sem anderson details etc. But they have had enough and reached breaking point over the evidence that they have seen at ewood and let/kean interviews which is all they are aware of. and we want our voices to be heard

Sorry, didnt realise I had left the time off, It will be at 19.30, Look forward to seeing you there and meeting your friends thx

I'm done with these cretins. He's not going anywhere. We're screwed. Its like the more noise we make the less they listen. He's here for the duration and we are just going to have to get used to the grinning idiot. How on earth is he blagging this?

The Rao quote "Kean is one with talent,and will produce results" says to me they have not got a grip of the serious predicament we are in.

They will not replace this man come hell or high water,maybe they might start getting worried by xmas and spend a little bit of money but they will stick with him and hope a couple of signings turn it round.

But we know if this guy is in charge come January 1st 2012 we will be all but relegated.

The Rao quote "Kean is one with talent,and will produce results" says to me they have not got a grip of the serious predicament we are in.

They will not replace this man come hell or high water,maybe they might start getting worried by xmas and spend a little bit of money but they will stick with him and hope a couple of signings turn it round.

But we know if this guy is in charge come January 1st 2012 we will be all but relegated.

Never a truer word said!

Balaji in LT: Kean a brilliant manager, just a few fans calling for Kean's head, he's positive at way things are going.

Well done to LT and Andy Cryer for going to town on Venky's, the 'Unbelievable' headline us exactly how fans will be feeling after reading the quotes.

I personally feel that Balaji has said what he did on the advice of a certain PR person who is firmly behind Kean.

Balaji: 'we do know that a few people have been generating thousands of mails demanding the ousting of current manager Steve Kean, who is a brilliant manager'.

I am simply stunned! He's been totally misadvised if he genuinely believes that it is only a few people. The interview as a whole is just plain stupid.

It makes me angry, frustrated, devestated and sad. For me it seems like Steve Kean is the one actually running this club and we are for sure going down. I have always said I will always support this club, but it is very very hard at the moment. I might end my interest in english football and watch Bundesliga instead. They are slowly killing lancashire's pride!

A few people have been generating thousands of mails? It speaks volumes when people from all over the world have been sending e-mails!

Balaji in LT: Kean a brilliant manager, just a few fans calling for Kean's head, he's positive at way things are going.

Well done to LT and Andy Cryer for going to town on Venky's, the 'Unbelievable' headline us exactly how fans will be feeling after reading the quotes.

I personally feel that Balaji has said what he did on the advice of a certain PR person who is firmly behind Kean.

Basiclly we are in the Championship next season closer followed by league one not very soon after :angry::angry::angry:

Balaji: 'we do know that a few people have been generating thousands of mails demanding the ousting of current manager Steve Kean, who is a brilliant manager'.

I am simply stunned! He's been totally misadvised if he genuinely believes that it is only a few people. The interview as a whole is just plain stupid.

This can't be for real.

Madness.

No point boycotting home game that will happen every home game next season when we're relegated, I predict we'll struggle to get 10k in the championship. My view is venkys are a cancer, they've done nothing good for the club. It's it's not Kean out I'm afraid it's venkys out, let the protests begin

Archived