BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean Thread (Poll reset after Stoke game)

Glenn

958 members have voted

1. 1. Should Steve Kean be sacked

i think as were all rovers fans and if you want us all pulling in the same direction dont we have a right to know whats going on , or do we have to be in the little circle of a few that are allowed to know, i dont think thats fare at the end of the day we all want one thing and thats keanout

Spot on - this ITK crap is fecking my head in

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Keans about the bad news just keeps rolling and rolling in!

How did Venkys ever run a multi million pound company?

answer to above they were left it by their dad as they obviously cant run a bath

answer to above they were left it by their dad as they obviously cant run a bath

i remember reading a quote from an indian native months ago which said that their dad ran the company so well it was in a condition where it would last decades and decades without it needing touching in the hands of his children.

pretty much which our football club would have done had they tried a hands-off approach

Don't see how things can get much worse really,

Manager couldn't manage his way out of a toilet,

owners who don't have a clue what they are supposed to do,

fans at each others troats.

......once not that long ago supporting Rovers brought a smaile on to my face now it just brings me down.

KEAN OUT FOR GODS SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can wait for the news but I just want to ask this. Why are ITK people holding it back? To protect what from what exactly? or is it simply because they don't want to break someone elses story

i can only imagine that when you are told something "in confidence" by somebody it is only right that you wouldn't want to break that confidence.

Don't see how things can get much worse really,

Manager couldn't manage his way out of a toilet,

owners who don't have a clue what they are supposed to do,

fans at each others troats.

......once not that long ago supporting Rovers brought a smaile on to my face now it just brings me down.

KEAN OUT FOR GODS SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kean's signed a contract extension would be bad news.

Can't think what else it will be.

Maybe announce a number 2 which will probably guarentee Kean a few months to settle.

could be that.

Kean's signed a contract extension would be bad news.

Can't think what else it will be.

Maybe announce a number 2 which will probably guarentee Kean a few months to settle.

could be that.

Just thought of another, changing the sadium name, it was suggested when Venkys first appeared.

Its actually really bad news :-(

Glen - I have a lot of time for you given all that you have tried to do over the last few weeks but this is clearly getting the backs up of people who you are looking for to help.

It's simple - if you know something but you can't or don't want to say then say nowt and it saves all the aggravation ! Otherwise, you may look in the mirror and see Steve Kean !

It can only be one thing people:

Junior has turned down the contract offer and is leaving, I have no insider knowledge, but that seems a certainty to me.

That would be my suspicion as well but it would be nice to be told!

Gav - couldn't help but think that your John Bond picture is going to be replicated on dingles forums with pictures of kean....for years to come

Archived