BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean Thread (Poll reset after Stoke game)

Glenn

958 members have voted

1. 1. Should Steve Kean be sacked

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There has been a lot of very disparaging remarks made about Steve Kean on this thread and messageboard alike. I don't believe that Blackburn fans are, thoughly, seeing the big picture. There has been talk about getting old 'sparky' back. Fair enough, who wouldn't want October 2007 manager of the month coaching the team. It's always best to have a tactically inept coach employing the type of football Leeds United produced in the late 60's early 70's.

What the Rovers need is Shearer to re-sign and form a stunning partnership with the late William Townley, even though he has been deceased for nigh on 60 years, I suspect he'd still end up out scoring Mr. Yakubu come Whitsun bank holiday Monday. Maybe get a few friendlys going with the likes of the Royal Engineers or the Old Carthusians since living in the past seems to be the order of the day for most Blackburn fans.

In fact, I've written to Matt Smith to see if he could pull a few strings as I'm sure most BRFCS members would love to travel back to a time when the Rovers were relevant such as the late 1800's or that one season last century.

Just some food for thought that the Rovers away support can discuss while waiting to be picked up by both mini cabs.

There has been a lot of very disparaging remarks made about Steve Kean on this thread and messageboard alike. I don't believe that Blackburn fans are, thoughly, seeing the big picture. There has been talk about getting old 'sparky' back. Fair enough, who wouldn't want October 2007 manager of the month coaching the team. It's always best to have a tactically inept coach employing the type of football Leeds United produced in the late 60's early 70's.

What the Rovers need is Shearer to re-sign and form a stunning partnership with the late William Townley, even though he has been deceased for nigh on 60 years, I suspect he'd still end up out scoring Mr. Yakubu come Whitsun bank holiday Monday. Maybe get a few friendlys going with the likes of the Royal Engineers or the Old Carthusians since living in the past seems to be the order of the day for most Blackburn fans.

In fact, I've written to Matt Smith to see if he could pull a few strings as I'm sure most BRFCS members would love to travel back to a time when the Rovers were relevant such as the late 1800's or that one season last century.

Just some food for thought that the Rovers away support can discuss while waiting to be picked up by both mini cabs.

I thought we've been quiet on the Dingle front considering how much has been going on.

how many years and still counting?

And the future under Kean is relegation and Yakubu as our main striker...........You bet your ass i'm thinking about the past.

For the record I dont want Hughes back, he has had his time here but I would settle for a Manager with a proven track record at least and not a coach.

I would compile a similar post for Burnley but it'd be hard to accuse you guys of living in the past since you've no history of note to speak of.

13000 a week, haven't beaten us in 32 years, going nowhere under Eddie Howe.

You're one to talk.

6 Fingers 0 Idea.

Thanks for your imput.You can now go back to the real world and supporting your insignificant bitter little club.

Ha Ha. Burnley. :wstu:

Wow just read a few threads and we have either been invaded by Burnley supporters or Venkys have their own men on the Job, They are trying to take threads off topic and bury the real issues being discussed.

Hope the moderators are watching and removing post off thread?

The vote against Steve Kean as Manager on BRFCS is the biggest on the net I have seen, I'm not sure what a full scale poll would show as we discuss many issues on these threads, and when people here facts, they tend to draw their opinions on them,

People that don't use the internet can be a bit in the dark on what is going on, but hopefully if a poll is done which everyone off te net can vote upon they will see the results and make a logical decision based on them

Bloody Burnley, I don't think so. They make Rovers seem exotic.

Well nobenders are particulary bitter, Bolton? Well they would do anything to have a rival, so they can do the 'banter' thing.

Can't see a fan of anybody else being sad enough to join a messageboard to write such bilge.

Wow just read a few threads and we have either been invaded by Burnley supporters or Venkys have their own men on the Job, They are trying to take threads off topic and bury the real issues being discussed.

Hope the moderators are watching and removing post off thread?

The vote against Steve Kean as Manager on BRFCS is the biggest on the net I have seen, I'm not sure what a full scale poll would show as we discuss many issues on these threads, and when people here facts, they tend to draw their opinions on them,

People that don't use the internet can be a bit in the dark on what is going on, but hopefully if a poll is done which everyone off te net can vote upon they will see the results and make a logical decision based on them

Also significant that the vote against the Venky's has now change to over 60%

The comments in India are kicking in now !

I would say they have shot themselves in the foot

Kean on Friday said some progress was made and he's had a few calls - also said he wanted one in ASAP therefore would guess someone will be announced this week. Hard to take, however think there needs to be acceptance Kean will be manager for a while yet.

Kean on Friday said some progress was made and he's had a few calls - also said he wanted one in ASAP therefore would guess someone will be announced this week. Hard to take, however think there needs to be acceptance Kean will be manager for a while yet.

I wonder if the footballing world will sit up and take notice?

Archived