BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean Thread (Poll reset after Stoke game)

Glenn

958 members have voted

1. 1. Should Steve Kean be sacked

Hoilett not signing really wouldn't be unexpected news. In fact, taking a 'Kean' style positive out of it, it is another stick to beat Kean/Venkys with.

Would be a good question to ask Roberts on 606...

"Jason, why is it that our brightest young player, who you rate very highly, has decided against signing a new contract? A contract that our 'brilliant' manager Steve Kean told Sky Sports on the 1st September had been signed."

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Under SAF l think he'll be better than Young

No he wouldn't, no discipline. He tracked back last week in the first half, maybe twice. Can he pass? Has he vision? He's quick, has quick feet. Can't head, is greedy and probably overweight and not a team player. Possibly our best player, up there with Samba. ManUre class? Nah.

1. Kean you stupid f****** retard. Why say that Juniors renewal is almost a done deal. Get it done you f****** muppet. Get out of my club you "brilliant" manager

2. Venkys: Get your f****** act together! Sack this clown and hire a manager that knows what he´s doing. I want to be happy about you owning our club but you are making it really really hard.

3. Junior! ( if he doesnt renew) What the (Please don't use that word again) dude? You came here when you were 13. The club has stood by you, believed in you and supported you for 8 years. You have 1 good season here and now you leave with nothing but a big (Please don't use that word again) you to the club who believed in you?

I am depressed and im going to bed. I really really really hope for good news in the morning but for some reason I´m pessimistic.

Ive been out tonight, what have i missed?

Not much. Junior is to turn down the contract offer apparently, 24 hours and about five weeks after it was all sorted. It's come as quite a shock I must say.

The fans still aren't happy, good heavens we won today. burnley would release a DVD about how they were the Champions of Asia (ok, fair enough, a video, on betamax).

The fans forum / Pune 9 have still not managed to tie all the Venkys to a chair and interogate them. The trecherous scum! One of the P9 or is it P11, possibly got stitched up and Granada / Sky / MUTV took the bits they wanted from an interview to paint the owners in a good light. God knows why. I mean in India? It's only 10 hours to the airport on a hired pedal bike.

Jerome Anderson is still out of favour after flying all the way out there to make friends - he's having to walk back to the airport - but he may start up front against QPR with Roberts (whose "on fire - a massive positive" - no doubt).

I've had a bottle of wine and loads of lager and posted too much. Abbey said more than me in about 6 words than I ever do.

Mate, you missed nowt. The usual - when are we ever happy on here? I mean even when we were happy we'd find a way . Now we have good reasons and it's took the fun right out of it...

But..

But...

We are Rovers. We don't give in.

Ever.

Well we won.

Kean will no doubt chock that up as another bit of proof of his managerial prowess.

So delighted that we beat that bunch, it makes our record look better. We should have a friendly with a pub league team every Wednesday just to keep up the spirit and give Kean a manager that he can out think. One half gone on glue preferably.

Wonder if the brothers grim will be in their basement, coloring pencils clutched in hands, moving around injured or transfered players on a team sheet, whilst Kean, totally off his head in turpentine and paint thinner, howls and gibbers at the moon. Anderson will of course slink off to the nearest enemy team.

We have all this to look forward to.

Wonder if he will spew lies and inflated crap at people as they walk by him begging on the street for money to buy some grass seeds for the pitch. Roberts may finally retire at 47, being our longest serving player just after we are firmly thrashed by The Elephant and Crown All Star ###### Heads.

Entertaining through.

So apathetic now its scary.

agreed on the first bit. The pitch? It's a ban mate. Don't go there. There's an outside bit for this sort of thing.

The way I feel at the moment it's nuttall street. Believe me Gav that hurts. But this time round I genuinely believe that these people don't give a damn. Not a bit.

Thats not a bad option in the current climate pal :D

imagine working at a company and your boss publically states, that you are about to sign a new contract, but you know damn well, thats its not the case. How would you feel about your boss afterwards and would you discuss it with your colleagues.?

personally i would lose respect for said person and would have a hard time taking him/her serious. I Imagine it was something i would discuss with some of my colleagues as well, perhaps something along the line of " has he lost his mind, publically stating something that is not true".

when you are supposed to be a leader amongst men, or should i say primadonna millionaires, there simple isnt room for such stupid errors, one would lose their respect in a heartbeat, i imagine.

When you think about it and all the really outlandish statements kean has made, im beginning to wonder if he is related to baron von munchhausen. I cant remember a manager, that has been caught lying so many times. Imo he isnt just a awful manager, but with his tendency to lie regulary, he seems to be a rather awful person as well.

if we were in fantasyland and had a good run of results, i would still have a hard time with him his as manager. His actions in the past year or so, are just so pitifull and disrespectfull to us fans, that i cant see past it.

We often talk about footballers acting like immature fools, getting in the tabloids for all the wrong reasons, but atleast some of them have an excuse, as some of them are young lads. Here we arent dealing with a young lad, but a grown man in his 40´s and yet he seems to surpass the young immature footballers in this area, quite an accomplishment by kean.

Im as apathetic about football and rovers, as one can be, i guess the situatuion we as a club are in, has that effect on me.

imagine working at a company and your boss publically states, that you are about to sign a new contract, but you know damn well, thats its not the case. How would you feel about your boss afterwards and would you discuss it with your colleagues.?

It nothing that Wenger ould not do.

Infact I think Wenger is still claiming Nasri and Fabregas are not for sale.

It nothing that Wenger ould not do.

Infact I think Wenger is still claiming Nasri and Fabregas are not for sale.

When Kean has won more games in his career that Wenger has won in a season then perhaps he can have a similar world view.

Right now the reject hasn't won as many games as Wenger has won in a run of 8.

http://www.football365.com/topical-top-10/7222976/Top-Ten-Calamitous-Managerial-Spells

Shame Kean hasnt left, otherwise he'd definitely make this list.

i was thinking the other day that this must be how forest fans felt when platt was in charge and pretty much ended the clubs future by being a useless manager and wasting every penny of the money he was given to spent giving big contracts to players who would never fit in or try for the team.

KEAN OUT NOW

Having been out of the country for over two weeks I simply cant understand why Kean is still the manager of our Football Club.

Sharing drinks with supporters of Clubs throughout the UK, I didnt find one who could understand his appointment nor that he is still in a job in football at all, indeed one lad from Scotland who knew him from his younger days called him an arragant little Ba*****.

As for Venkys, supporters of other teams asked if they were thick??

Archived