BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean Thread (Poll reset after Stoke game)

Glenn

958 members have voted

1. 1. Should Steve Kean be sacked

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even by Venky's very high standards for disasterous comments to the press, what Balaji has said today is literally took my breath away, due to it's sheer stupidity.

I am very sure that Balaji made these comments after being briefed by a PR person who for the timebeing shall remain unamed (but most of you can guess who it is), this person was also largely responsible for the Steve Kean interviews after the Arsenal game and also for getting Dunny to talk to the LT on Monday.

However, it is totally the fault of Balaji for listening to advisors and NOT looking at bigger picture. The game on Saturday proved that the MAJORITY of fans want Kean out, so to even suggest that it is a few people it simply stupid.

I honestly do not know where we go from here, we have owners who on the one hand say the are listening to fans but then come out and completely contradict that a few days later.

I have tried to remain neutral through the last year or so, and having seen some of the plans that Venky's have I think that they can take the club forward BUT they are so far out of their depth that it is unreal and listening to the wrong people and acting on the wrong. While they continue to do this any protests etc are just not going to work, but Venky's are now starting to alienate a large number of fans against their ownership.

As I sit here the future looks pretty bleak because the owners are failing to take the right decisions, listening to the wrong people (who have their own agendas) and this resulting in the club slipping towards relegation and becoming a disorganised mess behind the scenes.

I totally agree with Kamy comments.

And yeah we all know who this PR guy is at Rovers. He is another Clueless fool!!!

I am now seriously considering walking away from the Club that I have support for 20 years and stop my season ticket and stop going to away games to the owners get rid of Kean and all of these idiots at the club who don't really know what the fans wanted!!!

Even by Venky's very high standards for disasterous comments to the press, what Balaji has said today is literally took my breath away, due to it's sheer stupidity.

I am very sure that Balaji made these comments after being briefed by a PR person who for the timebeing shall remain unamed (but most of you can guess who it is), this person was also largely responsible for the Steve Kean interviews after the Arsenal game and also for getting Dunny to talk to the LT on Monday.

However, it is totally the fault of Balaji for listening to advisors and NOT looking at bigger picture. The game on Saturday proved that the MAJORITY of fans want Kean out, so to even suggest that it is a few people it simply stupid.

I honestly do not know where we go from here, we have owners who on the one hand say the are listening to fans but then come out and completely contradict that a few days later.

I have tried to remain neutral through the last year or so, and having seen some of the plans that Venky's have I think that they can take the club forward BUT they are so far out of their depth that it is unreal and listening to the wrong people and acting on the wrong. While they continue to do this any protests etc are just not going to work, but Venky's are now starting to alienate a large number of fans against their ownership.

As I sit here the future looks pretty bleak because the owners are failing to take the right decisions, listening to the wrong people (who have their own agendas) and this resulting in the club slipping towards relegation and becoming a disorganised mess behind the scenes.

What is with Venkys and their choice of staff and advisors..

A nightclub owner in Dublin, an unknown brazilian (who has no links to football), agents and agencies with a vested interest in giving advise that makes them money, PR people who simply do not have a clue, promoting a clueless coach to manager and two agents (phini and Kia) with reputations that are simply shocking (both involved in some of the biggest scams in EPL history.. Tevez/Masch Wham saga and the Yaks transfer to Middlesbrough)... and god knows who else they are listening to.

What is with Venkys and their choice of staff and advisors..

A nightclub owner in Dublin, an unknown brazilian (who has no links to football), agents and agencies with a vested interest in giving advise that makes them money, PR people who simply do not have a clue, promoting a clueless coach to manager and two agents (phini and Kia) with reputations that are simply shocking (both involved in some of the biggest scams in EPL history.. Tevez/Masch Wham saga and the Yaks transfer to Middlesbrough)... and god knows who else they are listening to.

FAMILY..FAMILY...the Italians call it something else

btw did anyone else not think the Blackburn deal to sign Yakuba might of been a bit dodgy.. it was widely reported that Zhavi was working for both Blackburn (to find a striker) and Everton (to shift Yakuba) he made 3.6m from Middlesbrough for a previous Yakuba transfer and to quote Yakubas agent Silkman "Pini is a trusted friend," Silkman said. "I owe him my position in football, the house I live in, everything."... the quote is from the Guardian article but widely used as it was a direct quote from the bungs enquiry (that failed because Silkman and Zhavi could not legally be forced to show their bank statements).

Balaji seems a bit of a plank, everytime he's had a microphone in front of him he's come out with utter crap thats why the other one usually speaks on tv even though he never appears to know whats goin on. Only hope is big sis blowing her top, she's been very low profile recently. You'd have thought she would have been in the press as chief fire fighter.

Balaji in LT: Kean a brilliant manager, just a few fans calling for Kean's head, he's positive at way things are going.

Well done to LT and Andy Cryer for going to town on Venky's, the 'Unbelievable' headline us exactly how fans will be feeling after reading the quotes.

I personally feel that Balaji has said what he did on the advice of a certain PR person who is firmly behind Kean.

“We do know that a few people have been generating thousands of mails demanding the ousting of current manager Steve Kean, who is a brilliant manager."

Brilliant?!!!!!

“But we know the team is going in the right direction and we are very positive about the way the team is performing and the way it is going.”

This is so far off the truth it isn't even laughable, it's down right offensive.

I hope Barry White has little influence in these matters, and it is the other brother and Mrs. D who calls the shots. It is a very relative statement, but they seem to be the brains of the operation. If this carries on then we fans might as well pack up and start our own club. Even that alleged crook Ali Syed would be more suitable than these ___s.

Who knows what these tools are thinking Hughesy? I wouldn't be surprised if they changed the stadium's name to the Venky's Chicken Coup, awarded Steve Kean a rolling 30 year contract, hired Gary Glitter to coach Blackburn Ladies' youth team and Jerome Anderson to select all transfer targets for a 120% commission.

I dont know whayt Agnew is thinking by spinning or trying to spin a positive in India, its here in Blackburn that counts.

KEAN OUT

Let me think...

Ah, yes, our owners are Indian.

In PA's "defence" is he good at towing...?

SSKO

Ah, I feel sick, I have taken some days away from the news of Blackburn, but to come back and read these articles has tipped me over the edge. We are on a long downhill road and it is scary, the bad thing is we can't seem to do anything to stop this, the protests are great but Venky's will not listen. If they won't listen to the fans then we are in big trouble. I feel sick.

Archived