BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFC vs. Chelsea Protest Details

Silittl

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So If no banners are allowed during the game (and I take this to read a total banner ban , (so any Chelsea banners will be confiscated and picked up off the headmaster after the game) anybody can hold up an A3 or A4 piece of paper with Kean Out or Venkys out or whatever on it, held at chest height (so as not to block the view of other supporters) all the way through the game?

Pound to a penny the chicken overlords find an excuse not to be here.

Maybe I'm just sh1t stirring and there's no real chance of organising this, but if banners are going to be banned during the 90 mins, what about a group of 20 or so holding up A4 sized pieces of paper/card that spell a message out?

So If no banners are allowed during the game (and I take this to read a total banner ban , (so any Chelsea banners will be confiscated and picked up off the headmaster after the game) anybody can hold up an A3 or A4 piece of paper with Kean Out or Venkys out or whatever on it, held at chest height (so as not to block the view of other supporters) all the way through the game?

Go for the cheap Italian option... all bring white hankies... can't be taken off you at the gate and can be saved for any appropriate time?!!

Glenn9Mullah is true your on the Radio Show on Wednesday night, and who going with you and can you please explain more about it ,and how you managed to do this. I very impressed with your hard work.

:D :D :D

Yes I'm on Radio Lancashire between 18.00 and 19.00, not too sure who is on the show, but I was invited by Gary Hickson a couple of weeks ago as part of the Blackburn Rovers wednesday, so not sure how the format works ect but looking forward to the experience

Yes I'm on Radio Lancashire between 18.00 and 19.00, not too sure who is on the show, but I was invited by Gary Hickson a couple of weeks ago as part of the Blackburn Rovers wednesday, so not sure how the format works ect but looking forward to the experience

I will made sure I listen to it and remember to not be shy mate,say what you need to say and remember we are all behind you big time,we want our Rovers Back.

I will made sure I listen to it and remember to not be shy mate,say what you need to say and remember we are all behind you big time,we want our Rovers Back.

Was the programme any good? Imissed it or did you have Dr. who’s time machine?

I think you had better get some extra English lessonsoff one of the teacher s on here before the grammar police get on your back

Was the programme any good? Imissed it or did you have Dr. who’s time machine?

I think you had better get some extra English lessonsoff one of the teacher s on here before the grammar police get on your back

Nobody is great at spelling, so please relax ,i am trying to sort my English a fact,and why the police going to get involed with my grammer,i know it was a joke by you :lol::lol:

I'll be there, extra revved up too. This is one of our last chances to save the club. All the promoted teams are picking up points now too so if Kean is not sacked we are definitely down. We have to go really hard against Kean, Venky's,SEM/Kentaro and Anderson. Don't hold back and let's make a massive point. I feel for the players who will have to see this but i hope they understand we feel this is necessary to save our club from these horrible, clueless morons. RTID

Glenn9Mullah is true your on the Radio Show on Wednesday night

:D :D :D

The idea of Glen as a mullah amuses me no end. Even more than the previous mis-spelling where he was a Chinese girl taking on the role of a man in a disney cartoon.

remember to not be shy mate

Given the number of TV camera's he's had pointed in his face this last month or so, that's not going to be a problem ;)

Sorry, not clear.

If it's obvious, then why is it mentioned ?

Okay then, I assume that means that you can chant what you want during the game including chants aimed at the owners or Kean. Not that I agree with it, but there you go.

And nice, getting the protest banners out whilst the guys are warming up. Going to put them in the right frame of mind to play Chelsea, isn't it? Still, it suits your cause, because then you can blame Kean again, when they inevitably fail to win the game.

Go for the cheap Italian option... all bring white hankies... can't be taken off you at the gate and can be saved for any appropriate time?!!

This might not be a good idea as will be interpreted as we give up please carry on sending the club into oblivion, plus the flutter or slight noise of fluttering hankies might upset the poor little delicate princess's who are turning out in a blue and white shirt out of the goodness of the hearts.

Okay then, I assume that means that you can chant what you want during the game including chants aimed at the owners or Kean. Not that I agree with it, but there you go.

And nice, getting the protest banners out whilst the guys are warming up. Going to put them in the right frame of mind to play Chelsea, isn't it? Still, it suits your cause, because then you can blame Kean again, when they inevitably fail to win the game.

inevitably fail to win the game......lol Roversmum can you be optimistic to see us getting anything against Chelsea ??? can see them bouncing back after a bad result at the Bridge yesterday myself...oh and dont mention the freak Arsenal result at Ewood.

The stats are speaking volumes 6 wins in 31 Prem games 5 clean sheets in 37 games all competitions...wish I was as optimistic as yourself

Roversmum with all due respect! The Players have shown the protests dont bother them! In fact the performances have improved since they started. Completely contradicts your argument. Not trying to cause an argument we respect your views and stance. So if we choose to protest before during and after the game that is our choice. The club have reluctantly worked with us. However they fully understand why we are doing it!

We have to turn up the pressure before its too late. With Venkys rumoured to be coming this is our chosen course of action. It has been agreed and passed by the club and police.

In fact every person who has taken part has been praised by the police and club for the way it has been organised and the manner in which everyone has behaved. Players are paid big money to deal with pressure situations.

Finally every protest that has taken place we have got behind the team 100%.

Is it the fans fault we only have 6 points from 25% of the season

thats right 6 points! or 24 points for a whole season

Now answer this

HAS ANY PL TEAM SURVIVED WITH 24 POINTS?

The two pre-match marches were followed by our two best home performances of the season, so the argument falls down there.

and as for Kean, who else is to blame for 6 points all season and 6 wins in 31?

Archived