BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] VINCE GRELLA

Someone said on another thread that he has taken £11 million out of the club. It's a monumental waste of money. I think he's competing with Grabbi for the worst signing we've ever made.

Ostenstad is up there, not going out on loan just sitting his contract out.......did not like that fella then there is Amoruso........rovers have ###### some money away on donkeys and cripples

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unexpectedly missing again today. The " Guardian " says he's still got last weeks hip injury and instead of saying he'll be back next week as they usually do they say he'll be out for an " unknown " period of time ! I predict a Lazarus style recovery around "shop window" time.

His comebacks suspiciously used to be somewhat in line with Aussie qualifying games and tournaments. Now I think even Vinnie has given up on them. I doubt he'll be fit for transfer window, theres no clubs gonna be interested (apart from Donny maybe who seem to love our rejects).

• 4 weeks later...

Wasn't he in the Venkys brochure of players for sale in the summer? I think he's on a big bonus for every game he plays.

Well remembered.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Blackburn-Rovers-reveal-salaries-of-El-Hadji-Diouf-Vince-Grella-and-Keith-Andrews-in-secret-list-to-hurry-exits-article782861.html

Apparently he's on 30k a week - with a bonus of 6k every time he plays. Surely we're not leaving him out due to a 6k bonus payment per game? Have things got that bad?

Is Vince fit and chomping at the bit to get out there and give it all for the club? Thought not! He, more than any player I can remember, is a complete waste of money. he must be sold or removed somehow from the payroll. His situation is completely unacceptable.

Which means he'll probably get a new contract. To "protect our investment"

You can just imagine Kean's presse...

"As we learned with Junior, we can't let players' contracts run down, just because of the odd injury. We support all of our players, that's the kind of club we are and that's the kind of manager I am".

• 4 weeks later...

That is unbelievable.

The man has effectively injured every part of his lower limb multiple times.

I worked on a orthopaedics/ physio placement for a while and saw absolutely nothing close to this.

Surely he should hand his body over to science.....

Guest TheArtistFormallyKnownAsJB

That is unbelievable.

The man has effectively injured every part of his lower limb multiple times.

I worked on a orthopaedics/ physio placement for a while and saw absolutely nothing close to this.

Surely he should hand his body over to science.....

To be an absolute scandal-monger...

Would it be possible for Vincey to place the blame for this in our club? Or would the club be able to claim insurance on his contract aka Martin Dahlins knee?

• Backroom
Thigh Muscle Strain Blackburn Rovers Injuries 2009 December 12th

Thigh Muscle Strain Blackburn Rovers Injuries 2009 October 10th

Thigh Muscle Strain Blackburn Rovers Injuries 2009 July 11th

wtf

Archived