BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] judge us in twelve months

ABBEY

If it is I hope that the company give a honest reason for why they have decided not to renew or are leaving. Ihope that reason being (to suit my own personal agenda) that they cant be associated with a club where steve kean is at the helm.

I assure everyone if any sponsor pulls out, the full chapter and verse will be reported :-)

I do indeed have a copy of their the sponsor in questions concerns which will be publically made available on their say so

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That will be WEC from Darwen pulling out I expect

Wouldn't they be tied into this season? If they did pull out I guess they would just say they are not renewing for next year. That would be the polite way

If it is I hope that the company give a honest reason for why they have decided not to renew or are leaving. Ihope that reason being (to suit my own personal agenda) that they cant be associated with a club where steve kean is at the helm.

I expect that they will say it is the owners AND the manager.

Disasterous!!

Take it this sponsor is the one offering to pay for the blimp?!

WEC signed a 2 year deal in July '08 according to their website so they could be on a rolling contract.

And probably spread their payments so can withdraw at anytime.

What will the Darren End be called: The Jerome Anderson Stand?

Disasterous!!

Take it this sponsor is the one offering to pay for the blimp?!

WEC signed a 2 year deal in July '08 according to their website so they could be on a rolling contract.

Not confirming the sponsor because it would be wrong for me to do so yet, but WEC renewed their deal this summer

I assure everyone if any sponsor pulls out, the full chapter and verse will be reported :-)

I do indeed have a copy of their the sponsor in questions concerns which will be publically made available on their say so

Glen does this mean that the sponsor has not decided to pull out yet or has it been confirmed and it will be revealed shortly. I really hope they make it clear what their reasons are as it may make some people sit up and take notice.

Glen does this mean that the sponsor has not decided to pull out yet or has it been confirmed and it will be revealed shortly. I really hope they make it clear what their reasons are as it may make some people sit up and take notice.

[/quote

I'm aware that a letter sent to Mrs Desai (Which I have) is now in the hands of the press, and the sender will be interviewed by the press tomorrow

Archived