BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sunderland vs Rovers

modes98

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Up to his usual lies. "Last week was the first 3 points in a block of games where we feel we can pick up points". So he didn't think we could pick up points at Wigan? Or Stoke who'd lost 6 in a row?

So we're on course and everything's great. All the pressure is on Sunderland apparently------ presumably cos he's safe whatever happens.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2072193/Steve-Kean-ready-ruin-Martin-ONeills-return.html?

So we're on course and everything's great. All the pressure is on Sunderland apparently------ presumably cos he's safe whatever happens

i think theres more pressure for sunderland as like us they need a result, and in front of their own booing fans, they've little firepower and the side will be hoping to do well in front of their new manager, meanwhile we're away from the minority fans who like to boo us and can play with much more confidence, following the win last week, no brainer really.

i think theres more pressure for sunderland as like us they need a result, and in front of their own booing fans, they've little firepower and the side will be hoping to do well in front of their new manager, meanwhile we're away from the minority fans who like to boo us and can play with much more confidence, following the win last week, no brainer really.

A no brainer? Love that positivity!

That's funny because away at Stoke, Wigan and Cardiff Kean got more abuse than he did at Ewood- the players haven't got any home or away, now stop being a WUM.

Rovers win! All you expecting us to lose before kick off...why?

Try supporting the team!!!

Defeatist!!

I really want the Rovers to win. We need the points desperately. But with Kean in charge I have no faith that we'll get them. Kean's record cannot possibly inspire confidence in anyone with half a brain.

Rovers win! All you expecting us to lose before kick off...why?

Well gee, I just can't think why people would be expecting us to lose.

(By the way, being a realist about your team's prospects does not preclude actually supporting them at the game. Conversely, being a starry-eyed dreamer and thinking we can win every game does not necessarily make you a supporter.)

I think that we will win on Sunday, the tools are available they just need to be used correctly. If we don't get a good result, then I would love someone to put that point to Kean and ask him why "HE" is not using them correctly. I would also hope that the person asking the question could stop him when he starts to bullsh1t, and get a sincere answer.

I think that we will win on Sunday, the tools are available they just need to be used correctly. If we don't get a good result, then I would love someone to put that point to Kean and ask him why "HE" is not using them correctly. I would also hope that the person asking the question could stop him when he starts to bullsh1t, and get a sincere answer.

don't want much for christmas do you? :xmas:

• Backroom

2-0 home win

Can't see us getting anything from it, Sunderland look a poor team but new manager bounce is bound to come into effect. An organised team > an unorganised team

Archived