BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] FA Cup - Newcastle v Rovers: Preview

colin

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cant be bothered checking, how many times have we conceded two or more goals this season?

Something is dreadfully wrong with Kean as a coach, never mind a manager!!

No clean sheets in 27, just stated on Sky. Why do these pundits still defend Kean???

From what I've read on the net it seems the best team won. Also that Bunn played an absolute blinder and kept everything out until N'castle scored (obviously!). Never expected us to win (or score) so the general feeling is a big big MEH!

Dempsey scoring a hattrick for Fulham. A Fulham-side that's now probably full of confidence and looking forward to 3 easy points next saturday. Probably had to work harder today than they will have to do when they come to Ewood. Recipe should be easy enough: 1. Let Rovers score an easy goal in the 10th min 2. Watch Rovers sit back for the remainding 80+ min while your team is hammering their goal 3. Wait for Sir Kean The Brilliant to make some fantastic substitutions and "tactical" changes 4. Dempsey scores another hattrick and doesn't even breake a sweat. (5. Consider making it double-digits...)

Thank you Venkys and Steve Kean for making 2012 a year filled with despair and disbelief! Now back to waiting for news on who's leaving next...sigh....didn't football use to be fun? Nah....I've probably just caught this new disease called Deluded from watching Sir Kean and his minions to much.

I cant be bothered checking, how many times have we conceded two or more goals this season?

There you go:

Newcastle= 2

Stoke=2

Man United=2

Bolton=2

West Brom=2

Sunderland=2

Swansea=2

Cardiff=2

Stoke=3

Wigan=3

Norwich=3

Newcastle=3

Tottenham=2

Man City=4

Newcastle=3

Leyton Orient=2

Arsenal=3

Aston Villa=3

Wolves=2

One word: Relegation.

“I thought to come to St James Park and to see the lads dominate the majority of the game, we can feel hard done by. We will pick ourselves up and hopefully get a few out of the treatment room”.

That's not a real quote from Kean is it??

All reports saying we were outplayed and it was a deserved winner?

Yet more garbage directed purely at the clueless owners.

Something is dreadfully wrong with Kean as a coach, never mind a manager!!

Played 25 games

Conceded 2 or more in 19 games - including against Leyton Orient and Cardiff City

Conceded 3 or more in 8 games

Conceded 53 goals

I'm just convinced that , Yakubu , Samba and hoilett will be sold .... the bald P$%^& did not play them so as not to cup-tie them .... i just knew it

Sounds about right. Funnily enough the Geordie commentators were saying it seemed strange not bringing on Yakubu. "Why put him on the bench if you have no intention of bringing him on?"

Played 25 games

Conceded 2 or more in 19 games - including against Leyton Orient and Cardiff City

Conceded 3 or more in 8 games

Conceded 53 goals

If there was a brick wall and each time we tried to go through it, the wall stopped us, we would try to find a way round it, so why, when we get a lead, do we keep deploying the same tactics?

Secondly, the game of football is a mix of attack and defence, we can attack but cant defend, we dont press the ball when the opposition have it and we are either to0 slow to get back to help the defence or we get back and cant get forward quickly enough when defending?? that to me = lack of fitness and discipline along with organisation, together = poor coaching and management!!

Not worth commenting any more.

So predictable and consistently bad.

Kean is just one big loser as well as being, IMO, one horrible, horrible, man. Again, IMO, Jack Walker would not have employed Kean to even clean the toilets.

Coupled with the indians match fixing history in cricket ..... i even have suspicion of throwing games ....strange we mostly lead in half time and throw it....

this is my suspicion and before someone calls me racist .... i am of indian decent....

• Backroom

Sounds about right. Funnily enough the Geordie commentators were saying it seemed strange not bringing on Yakubu. "Why put him on the bench if you have no intention of bringing him on?"

Exactly.. the man most likely to score you a goal is not even in the starting 11?? something stinks here, and has done since the takeover!

Words can't describe what I'm feeling at the moment !!! Venky's, Anderson and Kean have totally destroyed ANY enjoyment I got from football

Someone PLEASE remove these parasites!!!!!

Not worth commenting any more.

So predictable and consistently bad.

Kean is just one big loser as well as being, IMO, one horrible, horrible, man. Again, IMO, Jack Walker would not have employed Kean to even clean the toilets.

No, but the Walker Trust sold up to Venkys.

Venkys are the problem. Forget Kean. He shouldnt be in the job and he's out of his depth. Thats not his fault. Venkys hired him and stuck by him. Why? God knows. Blaming Kean for everying is narrow minded. He's the result of Venkys. They should be taking, and should have taken, all of the blame for the way this football club has spiralled out of control over the past 12 months.

Obviously wanted the win but glad we didn't draw. Got far more important things to worry about than the FA Cup.

“I thought to come to St James Park and to see the lads dominate the majority of the game, we can feel hard done by. We will pick ourselves up and hopefully get a few out of the treatment room”.

Same utter shyte spouted after defeat after defeat..its like we are to take some sort of solace from 'dominating the majority of the game'?

Same result though Teflon. :blink:

Archived