BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] FA Cup - Newcastle v Rovers: Preview

colin

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The comentators on Radio Lancs picked up on this, they also comented that he was also seen shaking his head in disgust when rochina was taken off and formation went defensive.

i know for a fact that the players are ###### off with kean and cant stand him, lets hope they have finaly lost it and stand up to him together!

If there is any truth in this, and it can be proved, the book should be thrown at Kean.

Fielding a weakened side is taken a very dim view off. Deliberately forfeiting a game should result in some kind of censure.

Oh, wait...

Forget Kean. He shouldnt be in the job and he's out of his depth. Thats not his fault.

(Please don't use that word again) off. :angry2:

Seriously, that's not on at all. From that moment Kean sniffed the opportunity to get the job, he's lied, grovelled and arselicked his way through every defeat and every horrendous performance.

Even to this day he continues to lie through his back teeth, name drop and treat every media interview as a direct plea to Desai to keep him in the job. Those comments he made today about having a young team are only serving one purpose - to try and preserve his position.

He can leave any time he wants, but he's instead choosing the strangle the life out of the club. He's a parasite with no dignity at all.

I'm not absolving Venky's of anything, but don't come on here and say it's "not his fault" and people who blame him are "narrow minded", because it's complete ######.

+1 LeChuck.

He's putting his own ends before the safety of the club. He knows exactly why he's where he is and he knows exactly what he's doing. He obviously doesn't care for the well being of the club, only for his own well being.

In the past I've felt sorry for a manager when he's been sacked. Not a chance for this fella.

What has started to annoy me is whenever we lose the reports say 'More misery for Kean' it should be 'more misery for the Blackburn Rovers supporters'. Kean couldn't care less, he knows he'll be gone at some point with his nice payoff. If things were such a 'misery' to him then he should do the decent thing and resign.

What has started to annoy me is whenever we lose the reports say 'More misery for Kean' it should be 'more misery for the Blackburn Rovers supporters'. Kean couldn't care less, he knows he'll be gone at some point with his nice payoff. If things were such a 'misery' to him then he should do the decent thing and resign.

Hear hear

No, but the Walker Trust sold up to Venkys.

Venkys are the problem. Forget Kean. He shouldnt be in the job and he's out of his depth. Thats not his fault. Venkys hired him and stuck by him. Why? God knows. Blaming Kean for everying is narrow minded.

Do you think Kean blames his agent for any of this?

+1 LeChuck.

He's putting his own ends before the safety of the club. He knows exactly why he's where he is and he knows exactly what he's doing. He obviously doesn't care for the well being of the club, only for his own well being.

In the past I've felt sorry for a manager when he's been sacked. Not a chance for this fella.

You dead right Den, the guy's a disgrace.

No Samba today. The club probably didn't want him cup tied as it would diminish his value when it comes to selling him. We'll be told that he had a slight knock of course.

Or it's a (relatively) meaningless cup tie that could injure one of the few key players for the team...

But no, we all prefer a conspiracy.

No Samba today. The club probably didn't want him cup tied as it would diminish his value when it comes to selling him. We'll be told that he had a slight knock of course.

I'm all for a conspiracy, but I really don't think being FA cup tied has any affect on a players value these days.

Who cares about the cup really? (answer: teams that aren't going to win it)

(Please don't use that word again) off. :angry2:

Seriously, that's not on at all. From that moment Kean sniffed the opportunity to get the job, he's lied, grovelled and arselicked his way through every defeat and every horrendous performance.

Even to this day he continues to lie through his back teeth, name drop and treat every media interview as a direct plea to Desai to keep him in the job. Those comments he made today about having a young team are only serving one purpose - to try and preserve his position.

He can leave any time he wants, but he's instead choosing the strangle the life out of the club. He's a parasite with no dignity at all.

I'm not absolving Venky's of anything, but don't come on here and say it's "not his fault" and people who blame him are "narrow minded", because it's complete ######.

+1

From the moment he got the job he made sure he was Mr Blackburn Rovers to the Venkys. He has successfully isolated anyone at Ewood from having any influence over the Venkys. As you say he has built up a position of trust by feeding on the Venkys stupidity, ignorance and greed and fed them constant lies to ensure he maintained his position to the complete detriment of BRFC and the fans.

He knows exactly what he is doing, he knows what effect it is having on the club bringing it to its knees, but he continues to remain in post to boost his own massive ego and bank balance.

What really frustrates me is apparently they do not have £800 000 to sack him, but they found £1M to pay him more money.

As for the Venkys they are not the hard nosed business people we thought the were. They are spoilt, squabbling brats who were handed the business and money on a plate. I imagine there is not much competition for them in India otherwise the business would probably have bombed. They appear unable to make any kind of decision and when faced with any kind of challenge retreat to their bunker from which they fail to emerge.

Any business person with only half a brain would have realised the situation long ago and taken decisve action irrespective of any effect on reputation or business relationships.

In short Kean is a guilfy as Venkys in destroying the club we love.

What really frustrates me is apparently they do not have £800 000 to sack him, but they found £1M to pay him more money.

Which, considering he DID get a new contract, is surely conclusive proof that them wanting to sack him is complete ######.

Prob best result for us today, just concentrate on the league now as our squad is small and with players probably leaving this month do we really need extra games in a cup we are not going to win/or have no intention of winning. I also think Kean played the right team today as you should rest your best players in a not so important match, everyone would be moaning now if Samba/Yak went off injured today, also Lowe needed resting as he has played a lot of games recently. One thing i wont defend is Keans tactics as always when we take a lead is always to defend defend defend. No wonder we never keep a clean sheet when we invite teams to attack us.

Never mind Keans 6 winnable cup final games, the next 3 games are massive- Fulham,Everton,Newcastle. We should/need to get 7 points from them, if we do then i will forgive Kean for today.

People have every right to have a go at Kean. Im not defending him. Its just that he is part of a far greater problem. He would have been fired under any other ownership and Venkys clearly have no clue whatsoever about what they're doing.

Venkys are the reason for why we're going to get relegated, they're the reason why we're losing week after week after week and they're the reason why Kean was hired and is still in the job. Yes, blame Kean for plenty of reasons but Venkys have so much more to answer for. They hire an amateur to be manager, rip out every respected member of the Rovers managerial staff and then refuse to spend any money. Kean's done so much wrong, but Venky's are the real villains here.

Kean's been manipulative and cannot manage a football team. Venkys have single handedly destroyed the club from the within. I know who Id protest about.

Is there any point in protesting any more?

Kean will stay as long as Venky's do. Venky's aren't hurt by the protests because they don't go to the games. If there was some legitimate way of hurting Venky's to make them want to get rid, I'm all for it.

Only thing I can think of is to put pressure on their suppliers, eg Barclays. If they are forced to stop operating as they are doing, they'll either have to sell up or do it right.

Archived