SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] FA Cup - Newcastle v Rovers: Preview

colin

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why was Bunn booked?

haha someone had to mention the "clean sheet" will it happen....rochina seems to be more controlling our play, playing where he should be up with the striker he has more to his game and more potential than formica imo.

He's always been a better prospect than Formica. Not as slow for a start. Idiot Kean always plays Formica ahead of him though and rarely plays him in his correct position as second striker.

Why was Bunn booked?

He's always been a better prospect than Formica. Not as slow for a start. Idiot Kean always plays Formica ahead of him though and rarely plays him in his correct position as second striker.

I think Formica is very similar to Kuyt in Liverpool, always back to help defending but lack of skills.

Goodwillie is a goalpoacher and no world beater....don't ger carried away but its always nice for confidence and I would rather see us playing 4-4-2 instead of 4-5-1 as 4-5-1 has been very unsuccesfull.

Hmmm no Hoilett, Samba or Robinson today.

I think they're rested and for sale. Would probably give us around 15m if sold. Looks like their heads are elsewhere....

Givet captain today.

Archived