BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] FA Cup - Newcastle v Rovers: Preview

colin

Not worth commenting any more.

So predictable and consistently bad.

Kean is just one big loser as well as being, IMO, one horrible, horrible, man. Again, IMO, Jack Walker would not have employed Kean to even clean the toilets.

Sadly, this is very true. We know we are awful, we know kean is rubbish, and we know a lot of the players aren't upto it.

This is not going to change until Venky's leave and we get owners in who are going to invest. Then we can get a real manager in and better players.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There you go:

Newcastle= 2

Stoke=2

Man United=2

Bolton=2

West Brom=2

Sunderland=2

Swansea=2

Cardiff=2

Stoke=3

Wigan=3

Norwich=3

Newcastle=3

Tottenham=2

Man City=4

Newcastle=3

Leyton Orient=2

Arsenal=3

Aston Villa=3

Wolves=2

One word: Relegation.

Appalling record when you see it written down like that, but shouldn't be surprising really. There's someone on here, regular poster, who always says we need to score three to win, and this bears it out. (Poster might be Gordon I think, although I may be wrong)

Venkys are the problem. Forget Kean. He shouldnt be in the job and he's out of his depth. Thats not his fault. Venkys hired him and stuck by him. Why? God knows. Blaming Kean for everying is narrow minded. He's the result of Venkys. They should be taking, and should have taken, all of the blame for the way this football club has spiralled out of control over the past 12 months.

Venkys are the devil and Kean is the devils nob.

Would love to know how many last minute goals we've conceded this season. Absolute joke.

Still, so much to be positive about eh.

Here's a list of all the games we've conceded one or more goals in the last 10 mins

Sunderland lost 2-1 (winning 1-0 in the 84th min),

Norwich drew 3-3 (winning 3-1 in the 82nd min),

Everton lost (drawing 0-0 until injury time),

Arsenal won (conceded in the 85 min),

Orient won (conceded 1n the 86 min),

Man city lost 4-0 (conceded 4th goal in the 87 min),

Newcastle (L/Cup) won in ET (would've been a draw in a league game, winning 2-0 until injury time),

Wigan drew (conceded in the 88th min)

West Brom lost 2-1 (drawing 1-1 until the 89th min).

Newcastle(FACup) lost (drawing 1-1 until the 94th min)

Not worth commenting any more.

So predictable and consistently bad.

Kean is just one big loser as well as being, IMO, one horrible, horrible, man. Again, IMO, Jack Walker would not have employed Kean to even clean the toilets.

We've had our differences mercer but amen to that, couldn't agree more. Any self respecting manager would have walked by now, but this man is a different breed, a snake.

I'm just convinced that , Yakubu , Samba and hoilett will be sold .... the bald P$%^& did not play them so as not to cup-tie them .... i just knew it

Does anyone with an ounce of ambition want to stay at Rovers with all the ###### they can see going on with our club ?

They will leave and we will be left with those who are quietly going about taking their pay packets heads down not wanting to come above the parapets knowing that nowhere else could they secure premiership football. Talking about the likes of Pederson and Dunn - once solid prem players but unfortunately no longer able to cut it at this level.

Going down is inevitable this year. What worries me is the following year as i can see our owners not spending a single rupee of the parachute payment money.

The Rovers boss said: "We're disappointed with the amount of time that was added on, because I think we were well over the allocated four minute

AGAIN WITH THE GOD DAMN EXCUSES.

someone should remind him that you play to the whistle,

like you would to someone who knows jack ###### about football

The Rovers boss said: "We're disappointed with the amount of time that was added on, because I think we were well over the allocated four minute

AGAIN WITH THE GOD DAMN EXCUSES.

Doesn't Baldrick ever listen to Gerald Jackson?

Near the end of each half of every home game, Gerald announces that "the fourth official has indicated that there'll be a minimum of [e.g.] 4 minutes stoppage time."

and kean is well over his allocated time in charge of rovers, i guess what they say is true, 'what goes around, comes around'

I wish someone would hold a board up and tell us how much longer of Kean we have left.

Doesn't Baldrick ever listen to Gerald Jackson?

Near the end of each half of every home game, Gerald announces that "the fourth official has indicated that there'll be a minimum of [e.g.] 4 minutes stoppage time."

AHA! Every time he opens his mouth he insults our intelligence. Utter dross again from "Captain Knobend"

No, but the Walker Trust sold up to Venkys.

Venkys are the problem. Forget Kean. He shouldnt be in the job and he's out of his depth. Thats not his fault. Venkys hired him and stuck by him. Why? God knows.

Because he's well in with the dragon lady. Do try to keep up.

Without Venky's there'd be no Kean, but if Kean wasn't such a patter merchant then perhaps Venky's would see sense.

But then of course this line of thinking also neglects the seemingly apparent truth that Venky's are hell-bent upon the false economy of not spending a penny on the club. I'm not even sure they'll burn their fingers doing that as they could always liquidate the club to meet the liabilities then just ride off into the sunset.

Of course, that would not be positive PR for them (and that of course is what their in it for, not some deep-seated love of a football club 6,000 miles away ...)

So how can we possibly explain this whole mess in one sentence? I believe the best summing-up is: "Venky's are morons, who happen to be wealthy by the sheer good fortune of inheritence rather than anything else."

One day these fools will be gone, I just hope there's more than asmoking crater left of the club by then.

Because he's well in with the dragon lady. Do try to keep up.

Without Venky's there'd be no Kean, but if Kean wasn't such a patter merchant then perhaps Venky's would see sense.

But then of course this line of thinking also neglects the seemingly apparent truth that Venky's are hell-bent upon the false economy of not spending a penny on the club. I'm not even sure they'll burn their fingers doing that as they could always liquidate the club to meet the liabilities then just ride off into the sunset.

Of course, that would not be positive PR for them (and that of course is what their in it for, not some deep-seated love of a football club 6,000 miles away ...)

So how can we possibly explain this whole mess in one sentence? I believe the best summing-up is: "Venky's are morons, who happen to be wealthy by the sheer good fortune of inheritence rather than anything else."

One day these fools will be gone, I just hope there's more than asmoking crater left of the club by then.

Just a small correction, hope you don't mind

;)

yes i read that, looks like the rats are leaving the sinking ship and trying to take the captain down with him

also heard on facebook that samba is having talks with spurs next week, hoillet is in talks with liverpool today and nelson has gone back to new zealand because his contract has been terminated by mutual consent.

Radio Lancs commentators said that Bunn was taking that long over his goal kicks in the second half he could be the first keeper they know to be dismissed for two yellows for time wasting (he'd already been booked first half),

Apparently, and this could just be a blatant rumour, pedersen was seen arguing with kean and assistant on the line, because kean had told them to throw it.

This is taken from Sack Steve Kean group on FB.

Was this when we were leading - or drawing the match.

Though I would personally never ask players to throw a match - it is disrepectful to the opposition and mostly to any fans - but when push comes to shove, not having to worry about a replay may be better in the long run.

Its amazing isn't it - he is still in a job, parts of the media still support him - the Venky's watch as he effectively loses millions for them - you really couldn't make it up.

I thought we paid for our moment in the sun when we were last relegated - it would appear that all the good luck we had in having a benefactor like Jack - is going to have to be repaid by suffering at the hands of our new owners.

Apparently, and this could just be a blatant rumour, pedersen was seen arguing with kean and assistant on the line, because kean had told them to throw it.

This is taken from Sack Steve Kean group on FB.

The comentators on Radio Lancs picked up on this, they also comented that he was also seen shaking his head in disgust when rochina was taken off and formation went defensive.

i know for a fact that the players are ###### off with kean and cant stand him, lets hope they have finaly lost it and stand up to him together!

The comentators on Radio Lancs picked up on this, they also comented that he was also seen shaking his head in disgust when rochina was taken off and formation went defensive.

i know for a fact that the players are ###### off with kean and cant stand him, lets hope they have finaly lost it and stand up to him together!

Well it's about time they feckin did something about it - action is long overdue and if they really care about our club then they should put their b@lls on the block.

Archived