BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] FA Cup - Newcastle v Rovers: Preview

colin

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FFS. Feels like groundhog day- take the lead, manager makes strange substitutions, get turned over.

Manager to blame for repeatedly setting the team up to sit on a lead (unsuccessfully), but also the players' fault for themselves being unable to hold onto a lead against a team without arguably their two best players. So predictable and disappointing.

Venkys- where is your cup win and top 8 place coming from? Idiots.

Got to feel really sorry for any Rovers fans who took the trip.

Didn't sound like we forfeited this one though.

Did sound like Kean's questionable substitutions have changed our fortunes. Again.

Macclesfield 2 2 Bolton late in the game, I guarantee you, Macclesfield's 2nd goal was something extraordinary if you get a chance to see it, a sort of a 2 touch volley: he scored it: "Arnaud Mendy 68'", could have caught some looks with that one.

Ridiculous decision (yet again) taking our best player, Rochina, off. Instantly put us on the back foot and we just cannot defend.

Oh, and just when you think Pedersen cannot get any worse, he plumbs new depths of mediocrity, laziness and non-commitment. A disgraceful performance from him.

Oh well, as the old cliche goes we can now concentrate fully on the league ..... and securing one of those 3 relegation spots. Woo-hoo.

• I think we were excellent.
  • What with the likes of Salgado being "injured", some of our young lads have had to cover.
  • We have a lot of players injured that we are looking to give us a boost as soon as they return.
  • We won't be selling Samba.
  • We expect Junior to sign a new contract in a matter of hours.
  • We kept a clean sheet for a long time in that match.
  • With our league position, we felt it necessary to forfeit a decent cup run.
  • I expect to fly to India tonight to discuss the transfer targets Mrs D wants us to sign.
  • I would just like to take this opportunity to apologise to the fans for the communications breakdown over the last year or so, and I am looking to demand structural changes from the owners to get this club on the right track.

Pick and mix from those!

(I have hidden one soundbite that is not and likely never will be a Keanism - see if you can spot it!)

FFS. Feels like groundhog day- take the lead, manager makes strange substitutions, get turned over.

Manager to blame for repeatedly setting the team up to sit on a lead (unsuccessfully), but also the players' fault for themselves being unable to hold onto a lead against a team without arguably their two best players. So predictable and disappointing.

Venkys- where is your cup win and top 8 place coming from? Idiots.

Totally agree mate. +1

I knew what would happen from the moment we took the lead.

Now we can look forward to relegation.

Now we must continue to concentrate all our POSITIVE efforts in getting Venkys to sell the club.angry.gif

#venkyspleasesell . please please Venkys accept the bold experiment has failed. you should have sponsored the shirts. You would have had the visibility without the hassle. You listened to the wrong advisors who had their own interests and their own client they wanted as manager. you have spent a fortune in agents fees. You have no game plan. You were advised to, or fired the foundation of this club. he is now at Manchester City.

There is never a better time than now to sell the club. It is a sunk cost for you but before you pawn our best players this month, just walk away and leave us to someone who will not totally utterly and completely destroy the heritage of a man who rebuilt this club with his hard earned money and vision #venkyspleasesell

But this result can't be right, our glorious owners have promised me a cup win - I remember them saying just when we were promised European qualification..

I know, I know- its almost as if they were talking out of their arses or something isn't it? That can't be the case, surely!

They and their stooges have ripped this club apart and I can't see anything being truly "positive" (not in a Kean-ism kind of way) until they have let us go. Its only going to get worse with Venkys and Kean destroying everything that has been built.

All the members on here posting things such as "we're bloody useless" etc... should be ashamed. Disn't you read MG road's posts? We are not supposed to criticise the regime because our beloved owners don't like it and they retreat in confusion. So i suggest everyone follows a format such as below;

"Unlucky chaps. You gave those other chaps in the black and white vertical stripes a jolly good shake up for a while there. We really are very pleased with you all. I propose we all jump back on that luxurious coach and head back to blackburnshire. And lets not forget, it's Saturday night!! Everyone back to mine for a ruddy good Enid Blyton story session. We can toast another mighty close game of footie over some homemade lemonade, scones and raspberry jam. Ooooh goodie goodie goodie. This football lark is such bloomin fun"

P!ss off out of my club you bunch of charlatans!!!

Archived