BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] What the hell is happening at Rovers ?

Mercer

What the hell is happening at Rovers? We are going to hell in a handcart.

Several weeks back I posted I hoped we would still have a club to support next season. The publication of the accounts showing £26m of bank debt, £29m of net liabilities and £18m loss puts the club in a serious financial position. The accounts state the club also requires SIGNIFICANT ADDITIONAL funding over the next 18 months.

Personally I do not believe the sale of our best players will come close to solving the problems. Income has dropped this season, relegation will mean a £27m immediate drop in revenue and probably more.

The only possible solution appears to be "investment" by the Raos and we know how likely that is.

Jerome Anserson's TV appearance is, in my opinion, unprecedented and one has to wonder why he did this.

In the face of all these facts, and the accounts are facts, we protesting fans are held up to be ridiculed and abused by the media when we are the only people to see and admit the truth. I always knew Sky money was evil but never dreamt this would happen.

Many years ago i posted we needed a hero, now we need a miracle.

I see no way out of this.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

makey_11makey11

My prediction: The club in administration within 12 months. At least the owners would be kicked out then? Also kean will still be in charge.

makey_11makey11

Hearing things are even worse than first thought. Expect majority of first team to hand in transfer requests before end of jan. #rovers

Agree with a large section of that, however, IMO, a real possibility that Administration will arrive before the end of the season.

Just out of interest i think 90% of people on here have faced up to the fact that were going to get relegated with the current set up. How many people on here would take administration get rid of Venkys as owners take the point hit but be able to start again with a clean slate

At least this would give us a clean break and a new start,it would also give the people who count (the supporters) an opportunity to dream again. As it stands currently there is no hope, no dreams, just nightmares....

• Moderation Lead

Does anyone think the trust would step in to save us or has my lost glimmer of light turned into the train I thought it might be?

The Trust don't give a ####, hence why they sold to these dickheads. We can't even complain about one of the main perpetrators... What a load of BS this is turning out to be.

Are you for chuffing real? Or dingle troll?????

Censored!!!!!

No but because that nob Anderson has been on ssn today mouthing off you all think it is the end of the world now. There is a good chance we could go down, but we are not down yet and i will be cheering on the players on Saturday. I am anti-venkys and anti-kean but if i was to be down beat about Rovers everyday i would get really depressed and i dont really want to go there.

Where is the anderson thread ?

Obviously there is no real freedom of speech in the UK anymore. Not blaming the moderators, but the persons who are sad and pathetic enough to take legal steps against forum contributors - and the fact that you have a legal system in place that facilitates this nonsense.

First the banner ban, now the indirect gagging of an internet forum. Sad times.

We should set up a private forum for members only somewhere, which allows for discussion that CANNOT be censored.

Just watched the Anderson interview - the man's a slimy, nefarious, weasel of the very highest order (and the hammiest actor I've ever seen). Nearly smashed by iPad in anger.

Jerome, I really hope you don't dare show your face in Blackburn ever again. Nonetheless, I'll look for you near the Jack Walker stand entrance - best hope I don't see you if you do decide to turn up. C**t.

I'd take administration with the point deduction and relegation if it got rid of Venky's, Kean et al. Sad times indeed but miracles needed to keep us up this year & the lack of contact from Pune says it all, if they can't be bothered with the club anymore just leave - we'll still be here long after they are gone!

Obviously there is no real freedom of speech in the UK anymore. Not blaming the moderators, but the persons who are sad and pathetic enough to take legal steps against forum contributors - and the fact that you have a legal system in place that facilitates this nonsense.

First the banner ban, now the indirect gagging of an internet forum. Sad times.

We should set up a private forum for members only somewhere, which allows for discussion that CANNOT be censored.

+1. How sad, a messageboard is for all to share their opinions. What sad sad times...

makey_11makey11

My prediction: The club in administration within 12 months. At least the owners would be kicked out then? Also kean will still be in charge.

makey_11makey11

Hearing things are even worse than first thought. Expect majority of first team to hand in transfer requests before end of jan. #rovers

Agree with a large section of that, however, IMO, a real possibility that Administration will arrive before the end of the season.

This worries me as Makey11 has clearly shown himself to be well connected at Rovers. If correct his tweets would be in line with a general feeling that whatever house of cards Venkys have built is about to come crashing down. I just hope that it does so at massive cost to Venkys and their partners and with as minimal damage to the club as possible. Makey- when you are online is there anything you can add here without making yourself 'vulnerable'?

With regard to the closing of the JA thread, what has the world come to? Completely understand Glenn taking the step to protect the site, himself, and posters, but what a shame that we are dealing with the kind of people who can turn on football fans in this way- without football fans JA and all his cronies would have nothing. But forget that Jerome, and lay the blame for Venkys screw-ups at the door of the Blackburn Rovers fans. I'm fuming tonight.

All posts are © copyright of their respective posters. Any user generate contented (including, but not limited to posts, chat room comments and poll results) and may not be representative of the views of BRFCS.COM Ltd, it's administrators, moderators or other members, nor it's hosts or other service providers.

Is there any point to this? Doesn't appear to mean jack.

All posts are © copyright of their respective posters. Any user generate contented (including, but not limited to posts, chat room comments and poll results) and may not be representative of the views of BRFCS.COM Ltd, it's administrators, moderators or other members, nor it's hosts or other service providers.

Of course it does but, believe it or not, Glenn cares about each member on here and isn't about to hang them out to dry (if he can help it).

Topman, on 10 January 2012 - 21:09 PM, said:All posts are © copyright of their respective posters. Any user generate contented (including, but not limited to posts, chat room comments and poll results) and may not be representative of the views of BRFCS.COM Ltd, it's administrators, moderators or other members, nor it's hosts or other service providers.

Of course it does but, believe it or not, Glenn cares about each member on here and isn't about to hang them out to dry (if he can help it).

It should also be considered that if there is no Blackburn Rovers then this site would be dead and buried too

I need to watch the Anderson video again. When I witnessed it live something inside me erupted, never been so insensed by anything similar. Need to clarify afew things, anyone have a link to the full 'interview'/doctrine of deceit please?

I wonder what reception Myles would receive if he ever graces Ewood's turf on a match day? With everything that's going on, and Sky's deliberate attempts to provoke further protests by giving that leech a platform, Fulham should make for an interesting performance on, and now most likely off, the pitch.

Archived