BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] What the hell is happening at Rovers ?

Mercer

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

surely if john Williams still cares for this club he will have to speak up soon, i think hes the only respected person in football that will understand why the fans are having to resort to such extreme measures, if he has signed some kind of confidentiality agreement realistically whats the worst that can happen if he speaks out, a moderate fine at most, I'm pretty sure hes quite a wealthy man and could take a fine on the chin for the good of the brfc and its fans.

There is only one thing to do to change the approach the fans are taking and that is to:

Explain the rise and rise of SK

Start winning games

Get the Venkys to talk to the fans- the silence is deafening.

Allow Sam and JW to tell their side of the story.

Perhaps SSN will give a "Fan" the right of reply as that interview only gave one side of the issue.

Agreed with you there Dave. All those things need to happen ASAP.

Just a thought, but if it all goes tits up at Ewood, it's not going to look good on JA's CV is it?

It will have an impact on his business.

Wouldn't make any difference, he is a VERY rich man - his son is earning his crust too now.....

Just a thought, but if it all goes tits up at Ewood, it's not going to look good on JA's CV is it?

It will have an impact on his business.

Ah yes but Dave, you see, Jerome hasn't been involved with running the club at all since last January, he told us this morning and in fact he spent 20 odd minutes telling us. It's absolutely nothing to do with SEM / Kentaro what's happening (other than Kean, the manager with no managerial experience and an appalling results record who is on their books) and should the worst happen, and we go under financially, I for one am extremely grateful that he has made it very clear, and that he has taken the time to go on Sky, to make that obvious to anyone who doesn't want to ask him difficult questions.

It was fantastic for the spiv to go on and set the record straight - pity he didn't answer some of the key questions directly. He looks such a slimeball and can't believe he mentioned Chris Smalling and his son in the same sentence.

Sorry Mods but the Public must see this. It's in the Public domain already.

Dark Forces

JA Speaking to Sky Sports News, he said: "Are there things going on that we're not aware of?

I think that's the question Rovers Fans have been asking for over a year.

I have during this day found a new definition for the male version of c * n t and its the man who cannot be named.

Wouldn't make any difference, he is a VERY rich man - his son is earning his crust too now.....

++

Anderson looked very,very nervous in that interview..covering his back possibly?

Back as in rectum

Talk to a decent libel lawyer and they'll let you know.

A football agent who claims no ongoing association with the previuos Club going after a Fan? - the Fan would get so much media coverage (support) it would be a new McDonalds. Plus the Book and Film rights. You could then buy Rovers!!

Did he name you personally? If not, I'm sure he can't be done for libel/slander.

If you want to have a rant about agents in general, I suspect you could request to go on SSN and tell the world, sadly it wouldn't really be particularly sensational.

So given that my previous post in this thread was deleted for perhaps being too specific, it's actually OK for me to say that all, and not any particular individual football agents are slimy, nefarious weasels, and if I should see any of them I might recognise outside the Jack Walker stand I might very well feel strongly inclined to give them a strong piece of my mind using mainly four letter words? ;)

Found these links, very much in the public domain. Seems Jerome Anderson was doing rather well out of his time at Man City (although I did think at first that the headline was rhyming slang) until Shinawatra got wise to the workings of football transfers. Sounds a little familiar?:

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/17086/-7m-Jerome-s-a-City-banker-7m-Jerome-s-a-City-banker-7m-Jerome-s-a-City-banker-7m-Jerome-s-a-City-banker-7m-Jerome-s-a-City-banker-7m-Jerome-s-a-City-banker-7m-Jerome-s-a-City-banker-7m-Jerome-s-a-City-banker-7m-Jerome-s-a-City-banker-7m-Jerome-s-a-City-banker-7m-Jerome-s-a-City-banker

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-498870/Thaksin-cutting-agent-dependency.html

Sorry Mods but the Public must see this. It's in the Public domain already.

Dark Forces

It was only a matter of time before the "racism" card was played. Neither Kean nor Venkys could realistically do it themselves, because it would smack of a desperate attempt to justify their record/conduct by making a bulls41t allegation against the protesters to deflect the real issue.

However, having JA, i.e. an "independent *cough* third party" plant a seed by hinting at the accusation....

You know what they say - throw enough mud, and some of it will stick.

The media loves this sort of thing, and if they catch on to it, it will create more smoke for the shenanigans to be hidden behind.

Which is a possible reason why JA was wheeled out at this time for this exercise ?

It was only a matter of time before the "racism" card was played. Neither Kean nor Venkys could realistically do it themselves, because it would smack of a desperate attempt to justify their record/conduct by making a bulls41t allegation against the protesters to deflect the real issue.

However, having JA, i.e. an "independent *cough* third party" plant a seed by hinting at the accusation....

You know what they say - throw enough mud, and some of it will stick.

The media loves this sort of thing, and if they catch on to it, it will create more smoke for the shenanigans to be hidden behind.

Which is a possible reason why JA was wheeled out at this time for this exercise ?

We have to be so careful when discusiing Racism - IMO because its a one way street - but the Venkys have not helped the cause (for the record I'm now with an Asian lady with a 6 year old son). It was a pathetic thing for that shyster to say and for sure primed by the Chickens or more likely the REAL owner of Rovers whomever HE may be.

He who has the biggest stake.............

http://www.twitvid.com/RVIPW

He doesn't answer some of the questions properly too

They should have got some sort of Jeremy Paxman type to interview him, not that limp SSN presenter.

Still, I appreciate Jerome putting the record straight and reminding us that we're *still* talking about the amazing tackle his son made during his original trial. Also I didn't realise that Sam couldn't complete the signing of Miles at the time because of financial and "other" reasons.

We have to be so careful when discusiing Racism - IMO because its a one way street - but the Venkys have not helped the cause (for the record I'm now with an Asian lady with a 6 year old son). It was a pathetic thing for that shyster to say and for sure primed by the Chickens or more likely the REAL owner of Rovers whomever HE may be.

He who has the biggest stake.............

There is NO racism though, thats the point!!, but it seems that a certain person who has a big fat head and a greaseball hair style is trying his best to put words into peoples mouths.

I would ask everyone to ignore any inferences until they are stated clearly.

We know that this is nothing more than a very ordinary manager being supported by very ordinary owners as the issue here.

Talk to the fans, get results, get running the club in a professional manner.

Then the fans will support the whole organisation, not just the team on the pitch.

This sites admin are just pathetic gutless cowards go on delete it for a 3rd time, even though its only my personal opinion/observation of todays pr stunt.

just watched the full interview, dont no what disgusts me more, the pathetic manipulative performance or the fact that sky sports gave him pretty much a full 20 mins to say what ever he wanted without being interupted, as for the content of what he said we all know he ranged from massively exagerated and biased too out right lies then even throwing in the inciuation of a conspiracy against the current brfc regim.

one thought i had is maybe hes trying to push the venkys hand to sack kean, meaning kean would get a massive life changing amount of money and they can both walk of into the sunset together leaving blackburn with millions in their back pockets.

Finally, was it just me or did anybody else get the feeling when he was saying that the protesters had a dark hidden agenda against the owners he was 'possibly' hinting at some kind of race issue(venkys beaing Indian and all).

Guys, if you want to talk about JA, do it in the JA thread, not here.

Quite right Glen! And in that regard may I draw everyone's attention to the relevant Daily mail article on-line and the comments that follow it. They will make us feel a bit safer from libel writs, I think!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2084708/Steve-Keans-agent-blasts-Blackburn-fans.html?

This sites admin are just pathetic gutless cowards go on delete it for a 3rd time, even though its only my personal opinion/observation of todays pr stunt.

just watched the full interview, dont no what disgusts me more, the pathetic manipulative performance or the fact that sky sports gave him pretty much a full 20 mins to say what ever he wanted without being interupted, as for the content of what he said we all know he ranged from massively exagerated and biased too out right lies then even throwing in the inciuation of a conspiracy against the current brfc regim.

one thought i had is maybe hes trying to push the venkys hand to sack kean, meaning kean would get a massive life changing amount of money and they can both walk of into the sunset together leaving blackburn with millions in their back pockets.

Finally, was it just me or did anybody else get the feeling when he was saying that the protesters had a dark hidden agenda against the owners he was 'possibly' hinting at some kind of race issue(venkys beaing Indian and all).

I'm on your side 100% but be fair to Admin on here. We are all well angry. Stick together.

Archived