BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] TUGAY 4 Rovers

Hughesy

Back page of today's LT.

Tugay is interested in becoming Kean's new assistant manager, and has put his name forward.

It is understood Kean is already aware of his interest but also has other options, such as Fazackerley, Coleman & Brunskill.

Im sorry Kean but the other 3 dont count where Tugay is involved.

TUGAY4ROVERS!!!!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back page of today's LT.

Tugay is interested in becoming Kean's new assistant manager, and has put his name forward.

It is understood Kean is already aware of his interest but also has other options, such as Fazackerley, Coleman & Brunskill.

Im sorry Kean but the other 3 dont count where Tugay is involved.

TUGAY4ROVERS!!!!

Hughesy, I think your affection is misplaced.

Tugay is not what we need just now and Kean would not have a Rovers' cult figure next to him in a million years as it would only intensify supporters' efforts to get Kean binned !

Least of our concerns. It doesn't matter one iota who comes into rovers as assistant manager in the current situation.

Absolutely. I would love to see Tugay involved at Rovers but it would be better if that happens at some point down the line when (hopefully) Venkys and Kean are gone and those in charge genuinely want whats best for the club- as Tugay would then fit in far better and would stand more chance of success & less chance of being blamed for others' failure.

Duggie's still around...perhaps he could apply for the job too. Worrying about the next assistant manager while CoCo and his ringmasters are still around is irrelevant at present.

Have to agree with Jim, under any other circumstances this would be good news, but whilst Kean and Venkys continue to destroy the club we don't want Tugay anywhere near the mess in my eyes.

Does anybody think association with Kean would ruin Tugay's reputation? Not in my mind. He obviously sees we are in peril and wants to help. He will always be a legend regardless of what happens with Kean. Maybe he feels that he can replace Kean.

Exactly my thinking.

But like others have said - im convinced Kean wouldnt have him as he would be more popular and the fans would want Tugay to replace Kean after a few games.

Kean wasn't qualified to manage Rovers so what makes you think the similarly unqualified Tugay would be a success ? We need the combined combined coaching and motivational talents of Mourinho, Ferguson and Clough to get out of this mess not another ingenue.

Exactly my thinking.

But like others have said - im convinced Kean wouldnt have him as he would be more popular and the fans would want Tugay to replace Kean after a few games.

Stan Ternent would be more popular with the fans Hughesy, along with Hitler, Alistair Campbell and Peter Sutcliffe.

Wh ywould Tugay want to work under that idiot, ruin his name and report to someone who doesn't even compare as footballer. Why would Kean know better then tugay?

Could be that his affection for the club overrules any of what you said.

I think you are missing the point here, if Tugay did come to help Kean there would be NO dissent among the crowd No Kean out chants , it would galvanise what's left of the team and maybe stop players wanting to leave, same could be said for Faz but Tugay would be the one to pull things together, the fans, the players and maybe Kean could profit from Tugay 's immense popularity, unfortunately this will not happen cos Venky's and Kean are not that clever to see what could be achieved. :rover: :rover:

I think you are missing the point here, if Tugay did come to help Kean there would be NO dissent among the crowd No Kean out chants , it would galvanise what's left of the team and maybe stop players wanting to leave, same could be said for Faz but Tugay would be the one to pull things together, the fans, the players and maybe Kean could profit from Tugay 's immense popularity, unfortunately this will not happen cos Venky's and Kean are not that clever to see what could be achieved. :rover: :rover:

Won't galvanise me! Whilst venkyscum are here we are up ###### creek and no paddle

Archived