BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BBC Radio Lancashire this Wednesday

You live by the sword and you die by the sword. Look at his post history and you'll see he wasn't so sensitive when literally insulting others. I have no problem with that, I'll just ignore him but don't try to make out he's some tortured soul who just happens to have a different point of view ;)

The last time he was tortured was when he felt guilty for spiking Steve Kean's drink.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In his vast Rovers supporting past he seems to forget the many years he wrote for the L.E.P. Mainly covering Knob End and often slagging Rovers off, i dont :brfc:

Spot-on. We live near Preston and get the LEP and Agnew often slagged Rovers fans in the 90's in his articles. I always thought he was a knobber.

Spot-on. We live near Preston and get the LEP and Agnew often slagged Rovers fans in the 90's in his articles. I always thought he was a knobber.

Glad someone else noticed this, i grew up reading his stuff in the 80's and i hated the guy because of his attitude towards Rovers and the fans. I was amazed when he pitched up at Ewood saying he was a Blackburn lad and life long Rover :blink:

Glad someone else noticed this, i grew up reading his stuff in the 80's and i hated the guy because of his attitude towards Rovers and the fans. I was amazed when he pitched up at Ewood saying he was a Blackburn lad and life long Rover :blink:

Agreed.

He's well out of his depth now. He should realise there is a big difference between PR and lies.

The sooner everyone at Ewood wakes up and starts to tell the truth, the better for all.

I'd no sooner have Agnew as CEO, which he is postulating for, than Kean as manager.

Too right, and whilst there is discontent and a battle with the fans then he has a job to do. No wonder the press keep dragging it up recently when things towards Kean have calmed a bit. The need for his services would be greatly reduced without protests etc. With all the cost cutting going on its about time Mrs D swung the axe on him, unless Kean/Anderson pay him that is lol

Now it starts to make more sense...

"Editor of 90 Minutes, Atishay Agarwal, said: “The Blue & White booklet was conceptualised by the club and the magazine together, as Rovers wanted to connect more closely with the Indian audience."

"Their shambolic regime to date has left huge uncertainty about the direction the club is heading, as well as the club battling against relegation, as they remain distanced from their fan base."

"The publication of Blue&White will leave Rovers fans at home feeling increasingly as though they are being ignored but Agarwal believes it could spark a rise in the club’s popularity in India - as long as results improve."

They don't care about Blackburn Rovers fans because they are busy taking it away from us to give to their Indian fans.

Here's an MK Dons-style franchise concept to get your mind round:

Pune Rovers...

I have absolutely no problem with this. It makes sense. After all, it's one of the major reasons why Venky's bought us. I can't see the problem with raising our profile in India, and it seems like a decent way of doing it.

I just wish Venky's would bloody re-connect with us too.

Wouldn't managing a successful club be the first step in 'raising profile'?

No Indian kid is gonna wanna support this schlock.

Absolutely------get back to basics. get some results on the Board, don't throw away a possible Wembley final, climb the table and the rest will follow.

Not surprised to see Venkys try it back to front!

I think all this bullying of Braddock should cease. He's a sensitive soul and might take the huff and leave us altogether.

He can take Kean with him.

Why I have to put up with clowns like you and wazzock speaks volumes for the people who run this site, they're willingness to give people the benefit of the doubt should be applauded when other people (e.g. me) wouldn't be so tolerant.

"oh for my poor tortured different point of view" "it's so unfair, mob rules, I'm only expressing an opinion". Fact of the matter is, you talk out of your arse and people will pull you up for it, you know, like in the real world. Unless your Steve Kean, then you can get a team of nobodies and yes men to paint a different picture to the media and the gullible.

"Better football"?! :lol: an absolutely laughable notion. It's in the main an unorganised pedestrian paced shambolic mess, long throws and long kicks are the norm. Just like under Sam. Take a look, have a think, you may even notice.

Anyway, enough, let's hope Braddock doesn't stop posting. His bullshit has been a breath of fresh air and I long for the day when he has the one with the tache as his avatar. Truly spectacular.

'good football' is subjective.

I just want my club to win, so they get more points, so they get higher up the table, so they are more secure, so they can continue to improve the side, so crowds remain high, so our great club has the highest possible profile.

For those that 'aren't bothered about being in the Championship as long as we play attractive football', if that's your view then fair enough, but for me good football= winning football. 'Tis professional sport.

Now it starts to make more sense...

"Editor of 90 Minutes, Atishay Agarwal, said: “The Blue & White booklet was conceptualised by the club and the magazine together, as Rovers wanted to connect more closely with the Indian audience."

"Their shambolic regime to date has left huge uncertainty about the direction the club is heading, as well as the club battling against relegation, as they remain distanced from their fan base."

"The publication of Blue&White will leave Rovers fans at home feeling increasingly as though they are being ignored but Agarwal believes it could spark a rise in the club’s popularity in India - as long as results improve."

They don't care about Blackburn Rovers fans because they are busy taking it away from us to give to their Indian fans.

Here's an MK Dons-style franchise concept to get your mind round:

Pune Rovers...

I said about them "moving" us from the time their interest came out.

I did too

I have absolutely no problem with this. It makes sense. After all, it's one of the major reasons why Venky's bought us. I can't see the problem with raising our profile in India, and it seems like a decent way of doing it.

I just wish Venky's would bloody re-connect with us too.

Aye I bet the indian based Rovers supports cannot wait to see all the great match shots next season with half empty stands. They can do what they want in india it's all absolutely pointless if they don't act here as here is were the club is and always will be. Not one of their academy products will qualify for a work permit and I highly doubt their Indian based fans will account for the millions they will lose in season tickets, pies, pints, shirts over here.

For me it's almost like they are saying this is what we can do, but we won't do it for the Blackburn based fans as they are naughty. It's very clear given their recent actions or inaction that unless you follow them blindly you will be ignored.

I think there's a term for ruling people who demand blind faith, dictators.

He can take Kean with him.

Why I have to put up with clowns like you and wazzock speaks volumes for the people who run this site, they're willingness to give people the benefit of the doubt should be applauded when other people (e.g. me) wouldn't be so tolerant.

"oh for my poor tortured different point of view" "it's so unfair, mob rules, I'm only expressing an opinion". Fact of the matter is, you talk out of your arse and people will pull you up for it, you know, like in the real world. Unless your Steve Kean, then you can get a team of nobodies and yes men to paint a different picture to the media and the gullible.

"Better football"?! :lol: an absolutely laughable notion. It's in the main an unorganised pedestrian paced shambolic mess, long throws and long kicks are the norm. Just like under Sam. Take a look, have a think, you may even notice.

Anyway, enough, let's hope Braddock doesn't stop posting. His bullshit has been a breath of fresh air and I long for the day when he has the one with the tache as his avatar. Truly spectacular.

Your mean, I'm telling teacher on you.

;)

You don't need to tell me, Maji - I know! But he's also got me flowers and booze for tomorrow, so he's not all bad, eh?

I'd like to think Bob knows I like him and his posts (and yours Dawn). Although I am a bit confused now as tomorrow's mother's day and you and Bob are married and he's bought you pressies for tomorrow.

So your both Bob's wife and mother?

Oh well each to their own.

;)

So your both Bob's wife and mother?

I see what you've done there Maj. You twisted sicko! Bought on behalf of our kids! neither of whom are working at the moment. Which is a bloody sham - the oldest being 9.

Anyway - back to the thread. Poor old Keano etc.

I see what you've done there Maj. You twisted sicko! Bought on behalf of our kids! neither of whom are working at the moment. Which is a bloody sham - the oldest being 9.

Anyway - back to the thread. Poor old Keano etc.

disgrace your kids aren't working, get the rugrats a paper round or doing odd jobs round the neighbourhood.

Dawn I was only playing, I remember meeting you, your a cracker!

God knows what your doing with Bob, lol.

Archived