BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BBC Radio Lancashire this Wednesday

• Backroom

Urgh just tell the truth about Salagdo, the fact is he isn't good enough and would probably be third choice for me (fantastic career just stretched out too long) but the least we should expect is to be told it straight.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Urgh just tell the truth about Salagdo, the fact is he isn't good enough and would probably be third choice for me (fantastic career just stretched out too long) but the least we should expect is to be told it straight.

Just the sort of experience you need around the place when in a relagation dog fight, to freeze him out is mind boggling.

Agnew made me laugh when he said,

'Eee everything's changed with that Twitter and Facebook'.

On the ball PR guru!

C'mon, he never said that. You've made that up for effect.

...please tell me you made that up for effect. :mellow:

Steady on his PR firm was formed in 1995 and by 2009 he had a website

Only a matter of time before a Twitter ac

Looking forward to him marketing a 2 x C90 souvenir cassette tapes package of tonight's interview

Quality! :lol: Although surely there wasn't over an hour and a half of this crap?

Glad I missed it!

Paul Hunt says Salgado has been excluded due to Jason Lowe & Bradley Orr and nothing to do with his contract.

:lol:

If Hunt had any idea whatsoever about how the fans felt, he'd simply come on and tell the truth. He obviously has no idea and has fallen to this inherent lieing syndrome that's running through the club.

Honest question. Is there anyone on the management side, who the fans can trust? Anyone at all?

Complete garbage from start to finish.How many times did Isaacs brother say ''i guess''?? Thats the problem dep chief exec and thats exactly what they are doing!!

anyway we can all sleep tonight safe in the knowledge that the club are re engaging with the fans and the community by..........getting people on the pitch before the end of the season???????!!!!! What ??? What??? if they ain't careful they'll have 20,000 on the pitch and they won't have been invited!!!

How can you have a 1 hour programme looking into whats going on at our club with just 4 callers and barely a mention of Venkys apart from some sh1t about being here for the long haul and planning for the security of the club-how exactly??

Finally fans won't be disappointed by the season ticket offer.Well i've got news for you pal and you are gonna be gutted whatever league we are in !!

Total and utter disgrace-get em in front of Jeremy Paxman next time and see how they deal with proper questions.

Couldn’t resist listening to some of that after reading some of the comical quotes from dumb and dumber. Skipped through middle bit but they completely lost the plot around 52-56mins.

We had hunt saying hopes venkys will be well received if they come to ewood. HA. Then Agnew with his I love poor stevie kean mantra without answering the guys question. Hitler had Joseph Goebbels, Kean has this guy. Then the I just don’t why they bough the club if wanted to fail, well Agnew:

Give me an A

Give me an S

Give me an S

Give me an E

Give me an T

Give me an S

Give me an T

Give me an R

Give me an I

Give me an P

Give me an P

Give me an I

Give me an N

Give me an G

We know more about venkys mates travel plans and mrs D’s satellite TV arrangements than the running of the club.

Threads like this just continue to prove the doubters right time after time.

We all knew there would be nothing worthwhile about the interview and it's been proven exactly that.

Andy, if you are still reading this thread. Could you tell us what you had hoped to achieve with the interview and whether you felt you achieved it? Or did the club contact you to allow them to put their propaganda into the public domain?

We are no wiser, and far from improving trust and fan relations it's just perpetuating more of the same fan perceptions of the situation.

Paul Agnew just proved he's out of his depth. Very aggressive towards protesters and talked aload of rubbish about Keans bodyguard/driver/guru/football friend.

BBC should of hurried them up with their answers, oldest trick in the book, talking waffle to wind the clock down.

Paul Hunt loves the Darwen End fans so much that he wants them all 'touched up' before the match :wacko:

Can't blame Andy Bayes for any of that i don't think. He will have had a line to toe no doubt. Thought the 4 callers they saw fit to let on asked good questions, of course there was no straight answers to them as expected. Paul Hunts whole attitude and tone just suggested ' i havent a real clue whats going on and i dont really care, im just being told occasionally what to do'. Rank ametures from top to bottom. As for Agnew, words fail me :angry:

After that I don't feel like putting a foot in EP until the lot of them are gone.

My thoughts too after hearing it

The club is run by chancers from the top down, the supporters getting in the way of their free ride are just dismissed with unsubtle stunts like this farce.

BBC Lancashire should be ashamed to have broadcast such a load of mistruths, half truths and general ###### by a couple half wits who disgrace and besmirch our great club.

Hunt doing Tom Finn's job... what sort of idiots are we being taken for?

Only heard snatches but heard enough.

Glad I didn't waste an hour of my life.

IMO, Hunt & Agnew are incompetent, way out of their depth, lacking credibility and integrity. Now then, who does that remind you of ?

Our club, IMO, is an absolute joke and surprised Andy Bayes gave them an hour to peddle their spin and rubbish.

I was wondering did Paul Hunt at any time come out with doing community projects with the blackburn public hoping it will make people feel better about the club? Just wondering

He mentioned community projects as one of the positive things going on at the club. And he mentioned fans would be pleased about season ticket prices.

BBC Lancashire should be ashamed to have broadcast such a load of mistruths, half truths and general ###### by a couple half wits who disgrace and besmirch our great club.

Hunt doing Tom Finn's job... what sort of idiots are we being taken for?

The only bit I disagree with is the comment about BBC Lancashire. Personally I thought they did well to get them into the studio and there were good questions raised by the callers and reinforced by Andy Bayes. What it did show was the unwillingness of either Paul Hunt or Paul Agnew to directly answer the difficult questions.

I think prices will be irrelevant.

Absolutely. Unless there is a fundamental change in Venky's, Kean's and their minions attitude ( or presence at the club) a lot of supporters would not take season tickets if they were free.

The Venky's and the club are in for an enormous shock this summer.

Archived