BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BBC Radio Lancashire this Wednesday

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every email sent to the club gets a reply - 'customer charter'

Salgado doesn't play because of the rise in prominence of Lowe - 'still very much a member of the playing staff'. Oh and Orr has been 'fantastic since he came in' according to Paul Hunt. Nothing to do with money.

Maybe someone should tell Michel he's a liar then.

Hunt: 'I do the Tom Finn role, if you will, no Chairman but Vinny Rao is the link with India'.

So basically Vinny Rao is the Chairman and Paul Hunt is CEO. without the offical titles.

This what I said a few months ago to some friends when we were talking about the off the field club management.

Oh... so it will be the 'hostile atmosphere' that will put people off getting seaosn tickets, nothing to do with Venky's, of course.

Should I :lol: or :angry:

Listening to this just shows just how institutionalised people like Hunt and Agnew are.

'I think it is sad that Steve needs a bodyguard'

No mention of what intelligence they have to justify it or how it makes the club's paying supporters look in the media. 'Dignity yada yada', PR man? Christ.

It's like this club now is there to aid the development of the manager instead of vice versa.

"I think it's sad that a Premier League manager needs a bodyguard."

This did it for me. It's such a loaded statement.

Does he, though? Or is it just another attempt by Kean's PR machine to deflect attention onto the fans?

You're a disgrace Agnew. And Hunt's just a puppet.

Not one single point answered.....

We are treated as very stupid, thick children who should be seen and not heard.

One point. Near to the end Paul Agnew said when he is sat and thinks they wouldn't come here to fail ????

So he HAS had doubts too about Venky's ??

Paul Hunt should be a politician.

All waffle and lies...........disgraceful

I can understand why there are wars all the time on this planet.

People just will not sit down and speak truthfully to each other.

Another charm offensive by two individuals at the club who have no say and no power.

Guy presenting did well getting a fair slice of questions away but everyone that needed to be answered was sidestepped.

If I didn’t hate that slimy toad Agnew before I do now. The pr is at an all time low and with the job hes doing if he had any professional pride he’d step down but what would his boyfriend keano do without him.

On a lighter side tuned in late and first thing I heard was we’re bookies favourite to finish top 5. The kean delusion is catching obviously.

Did anyone ask why we nearly got relegated last season and why we've been in the relegation zone most of this season?

Give them more time fella!!!!!!!!! We are just about to turn our 20th corner of the season and make a late charge for champions league football.

They did bring it up briefly Agnew said we are in this poor position because the manager is clueless and doesnt know what hes doing, his woeful ability is further hindered by the owners who probably couldnt point to Blackburn on a map and who are probably asset stripping.

Only joking was straight batted by usual we would prefer to be higher up the league. Yeah no ###### Sherlock us and 18 others.

What was it he said: "Steve Kean has had the steepest learning curve of any PL manager."

Well yeah, but you could say that if a hotdog seller had the job. Doesn't mean I want him managing the club.

Paul Agnew is a PR man. They are, as a rule, utter bulllsh*tters. In reality the Beeb has given a microphone to two people within the club who have no influence whatsoever (indeed, the single person who has any influence is holed up in a compound in India). The stunt is supposed to suggest transparency but in reality the BBC has set out the limits of the entire exercise by telling us nobody from the Venky's booby hatch will be in attendance (hardly Auntie's fault). One wonders what the point of it all was.

Archived